I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants.See picture.
The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses to my wife at work. She was excited and loved them. Then the courier interrupted her while she was working with a customer to inform her that he gave her the wrong flowers and they swapped the red roses with an assorted arrangement. See picture.
She was embarassed in front of everyone! The assorted arrangement looks much cheaper and does not match the description of what I ordered.
I want a refund!Worst experience ever!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sweetheart Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a beautiful looking bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day from FTD and paid two premiums on top of the already overpriced flora: one premium for extra flowers and..."
- "Horrible flowers sent via plane. Came with rotten, moldy flowers and only 6 stems for 59.99 don't use them ..."
- "SO i order flowers for my mom on mother's day. The only thing that these people got right was the delivery day. the flowers were so gross. They were not..."
- "BEWARE: This place will Rip You Off. I purchased a "Platinum" membership which was to allow me unlimited car washes in a month, instead of paying $14.99 per car wash. Sounds like..."
- "I am extremely not happy with your service and your product. I had placed an order yesterday morning on or about 930am. I paid for the expedited fee of $9.99..."
- "It's frustrating to be purchasing items that won't count on the loyalty card due to inability to register on the website....After several attempts since no one would answer the phone..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."