I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants.See picture.
The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses to my wife at work. She was excited and loved them. Then the courier interrupted her while she was working with a customer to inform her that he gave her the wrong flowers and they swapped the red roses with an assorted arrangement. See picture.
She was embarassed in front of everyone! The assorted arrangement looks much cheaper and does not match the description of what I ordered.
I want a refund!Worst experience ever!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sweetheart Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "A picture is worth a thousand words..first is what was advertised, second is what was received......"
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "What I ordered for my wife on our anniversary. This is what they a similar substitute. Then try calling good luck getting to speak with someone not in India. ..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I made a order back in February 02, 2012 and According to their website they will send the order Items according to the planting..."
- "BoostMyCampaign claims to have helped campaigns earn for over 7 000 000, however: – Their domain was only registered in October 2015 – Pictures on their website, aka the “team” are all..."
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."