Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I placed an order for mother's day.I received an email late in the day on Sunday telling me my order wouldn't be delivered.

I called customer service and all that was offered was delivery a few days later and a discount on the order. Their policy is horrible. They ruined mother's day for my mom and all they offer is a $20 discount and delivery 2 days later. If they wanted to make it right they would have delivered the flowers next week and done a full refund.

To add insult to injury I was on hold for over 20 minutes talking to the customer service department and I could barely understand the agent or the supervisor.

I will never order flowers from FTD company again and I will tell everyone I know the same thing.This company will eventually be out of business if they don't start offering better customer service

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "problem with delivery and bad customer service" of ftd delivery service. Ftd needs to "i wanted flowers delivered to my mom next week and a full refund for the inconvenience" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ftd delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ftd.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy
Concord, California, United States #1234524

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1156381

Absolutely "Ditto" for me.Ordered Tuesday for delivery Friday.

FedEx shows they picked up Thursday and my tracking shows they were still in transit on Sunday (Mother's Day) Worst service ever !! After cancelling, by three email exchanges with FTD Customer Service on Sunday and continually rejecting their $10, then $20 apology offerings, I said DO NOT deliver these wilted flowers, but turns out they did anyway. So at the start of the week I waited to hear from them about the refund, but on Monday night I got an email confirming the delivery of the floral arrangement "as scheduled" according to the email. Now thoroughly pissed off, and looking at a 30 minute wait on the phone to FTD , finally got me to a customer service rep (Hajji, I presume), who couldn't speak a bit of decent English and didn't have a clue.

Poor beyond poor!!!!!!

I believe I will be getting a refund, but we will see.NEVER AGAIN will I use FTD !!!

MattD78

"Ruined Mother's Day".Yet another holiday ruined by lack of a gift.

I don't know how people can stand it.Also "If they wanted to make it right they would have delivered the flowers next week and done a full refund" asking for free flowers is not a reasonable demand.