1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Instead of ranting and raving for 10 pages, I'll just give the facts:

- Easy purchase (required purchase before any other options were available to see)

- Liars (spoke to 6 different south-asian reps & managers who didn't know english, but promised the "de flowaz is on de wai nouw"

- Waited all day, no flowers, called several times

- Called next day

- Their story changed from "wrong address provided", to "nobody was home" to "florist couldn't make the arrangement in time." They lied hoping I wouldn't know the better.

- Took over an hour to get someone to give me a refund (they kept offering 5% discounts and next-day delivery)

- Finally looked at other reviews, VERY glad the flowers weren't delivered because their pictures lie, the flowers aren't REMOTELY close to what is promised.

- Was very glad this was a simple love gesture to my wife, and not a critical event

- Went with a nice local florist

- Was very happy

- Will try my hardest to let everyone else know that FTD is a scam from asia.

Note: When I asked which local florist they used for the delivery, the rep, manager, then supervisor all refused to tell me who it was. They also refused to tell me where they were located & just said "off-shore". So apparently they're operating somewhere in the ocean haha jk. Seriously though. I really hate them with a passion. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not use them. I would like nothing more than seeing their scheming scamming butts go right out of business.

Review about: Ftd Arrangement.

Reason of review: EVERYTHING went WRONG.

Preferred solution: Nobody order from them. They should go out of business.

I liked: Pretty website - false advertising.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments