Ordered last year for Valentine's day and paid the extra to get a 1 day delivery. Flowers never made it there even though the company was saying multiple time on the phone the flowers were on their way. Got my money back, pretty hardly. ($70)

Today, over a year after, they charge my credit card for almost $130 for no reason, and REFUSE to tell me the details of the order or anything about it (So I'm guessing I'll have to deal directly with my bank). People on the phones are complete *** and completely unable to help.

AVOID AT ANY COST !

Review about: Ftd Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Ftd - Bouquet Review from Hollister, Missouri Ftd "I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ. The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of..." Read more Ftd - Flowers Review from Nederland, Texas Ftd "I ordered my wife's valentine day flowers. I ordered the sweetheart exquisite araingement which was to have 7 red roses and 7 red carnations. What she received was an araingment..." Read more Ftd - Flowers Delivered not even Close to What I ordered Ftd "I ordered a beautiful looking bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day from FTD and paid two premiums on top of the already overpriced flora: one premium for extra flowers and..." Read more Ftd - Paid for "best" arrangement and delivery was smaller than even the "good" arrangement. Ftd "I have posted pictures of what I ordered v. what was delivered. I paid $70 for this arrangement. This is the FORTH time I've had this experience with FTD and..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more