I didn't want to tell my daughter how her money had been wasted on a Mother's Day arrangement that was painfully awful.The roses were already wilting on arrival and the "bouquet" was wired in so tightly it was a major effort to remove.

Then I had to cut stems and make my own arrangement. The instructions said to use flower food but none was provided. The glass vase was fine but the flowers were disgraceful.

The wilted mess had to be tossed after 2 days of its sad existence in my house.Do not use this company if you value your money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ftd. The most disappointing about ftd sweet devotion arrangement from Ftd was wilted flowers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ftd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Ftd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy
Concord, California, United States #1234508

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)