So obviously something went horribly horribly wrong with your ability to deliver flowers this mothers day....people make mistakes, it happens we all know, good businesses however attempt to make the wrong right by offering compensation instead of non-english speaking customer service reps who hang up on you after a 30 min hold!!!I would rather pick dandelions next time I need flowers than order from the likes of your PATHETIC company.

You tried to blame FedEx for this *** UP on your part but it didn't work.

I will NEVER EVER even bother to look at your website again let alone ever give you the chance to *** me over again.I sincerly hope you go OUT OF BUSINESS for this BULL ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Cheated by FTD Ftd "I ordered a floral arrangement which cost $160. What was delivered was 1/4 of the size and worth about $40. The FTD website described this arrange as "stunning" - it..." Read more FTD Online ordering Ftd "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..." Read more Ftd - Received HORRIBLE flowers NOTHING like the picture!! Ftd "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..." Read more Ftd - Flowers Review from Nederland, Texas Ftd "I ordered my wife's valentine day flowers. I ordered the sweetheart exquisite araingement which was to have 7 red roses and 7 red carnations. What she received was an araingment..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more