I placed my order 05-06-13 to be delivered 05-10-13 to my sister on Mother's Day.They were delivered to her job and I recieved confirmation BUT...the box came soaking wet, the tissue was crumbled as if it was taken out of the trash, they were severly dry on the *** of dying and to make matters worse it was HALF of the bouquet.She called FTD to complain and they sent her to the local florist that sent them.

She had to leave work early and go on a 45min drive there. The florist was rude to her and said they are not responsible for even sending them. I called FTD to complain and for 25min.they kept saying is "Mam, I understand" after hearing that 10,000 times they put another co-worker on the phone and she said "Mam, if you would quit your whining and listen to me", I quickly cut her off and told her to either give me my money back or send a new and fresh arrangement. Her response to that was "All I can do is send a message so they can call you back in 24 to 48hrs".

So much for satisfaction guaranteed, not only am I dissatisfied but I feel insulted and my sister who recieved that garbage was embarrassed infront of all her co-workers.

Review about: Ftd Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments