I am very disappointed in the Customer Service.I was on the phone for over an hour on Tuesday night 5/3, and finally spoke to a supervisor who charged me to change the delivery location of mother's day Flowers I ordered.

This supervisor assured me the change was made, and charged my credit card for an additional fee. I received an email tonight to track my order and the CHANGE TO DELIVERY ADDRESS NEVER OCCURED, but you all sure did charge me extra! I would expect very high customer service, instead am left very disappointed.

I should be credited the extra amount AND have the flowers delivered to the address that the supervisor assured me they would be!Now I'm on the phone again with a representative who tells me that the flowers I ordered on Tuesday will not get to correct address until MONDAY, after I was told by a supervisory 2 DAYS AGO THAT THINGS WERE CORRECTED AND THE FLOWERS WOULD BE DELIVERED SATURDAY!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ftd. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ftd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Ftd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments