Sent an arrangement to daughter and son-in-law after a miscarriage as I live in different state and the photo of the actual arrangement was a disgrace. Supposed to contain roses, pom poms, daisies, approximately 20 flowers (by the photo I could see on FTD website) and actually contained about half of that!

Very very disappointed. When I complained to FTD, they said they would have the florist deliver a replacement arrangement (yes just what I wanted them to receive a third disappointment) and I said I wanted a full refund and offered to send them a photo.

They said they couldn't receive an email from me and couldn't issue a refund cause they had to go to the florist and get a refund from them first.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of ftd arrangement from Ftd. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ftd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ftd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments