Wake Forest, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved

I ordered a nice flower bouquet to be delivered to my wife on our anniversary as I was going to be out of town.By 6pm, they still had not been delivered, so I called FTD and was told that their "computers were down" and to give them my information (delivery address, recipient, etc.) and they would call me back with a status.

No return call. Some flowers were delivered around 8pm (I'm sure after I called and told them that they screwed up and missed the delivery) that were nothing like the ones I ordered. There was almost no water in the vase, and they were already starting to wilt. Needless to say, I was outraged.

I filed an online complaint, and still haven't heard anything (it's been 4+ days). I will be filing a chargeback with my credit card company and will make sure I tell everyone to NEVER order from FTD again!

Terrible/dishonest company with even worse customer support.I hope many will read this and decide to not use FTD as their florist choice (I sure wish I hadn't).

Review about: Ftd Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

The same people always saying they will never use FTD again are the main ones always calling back to get a discount!

I ordered the exact same purple "Sweet Devotion" bouquet as pictured on the FTD site for a friend's birthday, specifically for the featured beautifully cut glass purple vase (her favorite color) which matched the flowers and the fact that it boasted that it was endorsed by "Home and Garden", which I assumed would mean quality and accuracy.Upon arrival the flowers were not as shown, and the vase was a plain clear glass color.

I saw what was delivered and the difference was shocking especially for what I paid. I emailed FTD and got a canned "we're so sorry for messing up your special gift, we hope you give us another chance in the future" type of response (really, are you kidding me?) with no further attempt for correction. When I called their customer service, I got the runaround and finally someone called me back and gave me a 10% discount. (Big deal).

I still keep getting emails from FTD which I promptly delete. A huge and costly disappointment - and FTD should be ashamed. I also wonder if Home and Garden knows their namesake products are being grossly misrepresented. If FTD can't get the vase, they shouldn't entice buyers with it.

Clearly, since it happened to both of us with the same exact arrangement/vase, this tells me it occurs regularly with FTD and they really don't seem to care.They lost my business with that order.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States #802241

Note - the purple ones were the ones pictured and what I expected (my wife's favorite color is purple). The pink/beige "arrangement" is what was sent...