Ftd - Terrible flowers - ruined my anniversary gift!
I ordered a nice flower bouquet to be delivered to my wife on our anniversary as I was going to be out of town.By 6pm, they still had not been delivered, so I called FTD and was told that their "computers were down" and to give them my information (delivery address, recipient, etc.) and they would call me back with a status.
No return call. Some flowers were delivered around 8pm (I'm sure after I called and told them that they screwed up and missed the delivery) that were nothing like the ones I ordered. There was almost no water in the vase, and they were already starting to wilt. Needless to say, I was outraged.
I filed an online complaint, and still haven't heard anything (it's been 4+ days). I will be filing a chargeback with my credit card company and will make sure I tell everyone to NEVER order from FTD again!
Terrible/dishonest company with even worse customer support.I hope many will read this and decide to not use FTD as their florist choice (I sure wish I hadn't).
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "It's not very often that I complain about a purchase gone wrong, but I feel this is necessary. I placed an order for flowers and balloons while I was out..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "The quality control at Harry and David has really gone downhill. Today, when I opened the latest box, I noticed that the pears were all rotted and mold was beginning..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."