Ftd - Terrible flowers - ruined my anniversary gift!
I ordered a nice flower bouquet to be delivered to my wife on our anniversary as I was going to be out of town.By 6pm, they still had not been delivered, so I called FTD and was told that their "computers were down" and to give them my information (delivery address, recipient, etc.) and they would call me back with a status.
No return call. Some flowers were delivered around 8pm (I'm sure after I called and told them that they screwed up and missed the delivery) that were nothing like the ones I ordered. There was almost no water in the vase, and they were already starting to wilt. Needless to say, I was outraged.
I filed an online complaint, and still haven't heard anything (it's been 4+ days). I will be filing a chargeback with my credit card company and will make sure I tell everyone to NEVER order from FTD again!
Terrible/dishonest company with even worse customer support.I hope many will read this and decide to not use FTD as their florist choice (I sure wish I hadn't).
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Name is Hayfa Klaus 3701 Tanglewilde Houston TX 77063 Cell 713-367-2417 I am so disappointed so sick and so tired of your horrible and poorly service this is unbelievable..."
- "For Mother's Day, I ordered The FTD® Sweet Devotion™ Bouquet by Better Homes and Gardens® - VASE INCLUDED (upgraded to the Best)...it's pretty simple all purple...even if they were to..."
- "I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the quality of my mother's birthday bouquet and when I called customer service to explain my dismay, they reassured me it would be handled tastefully..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "The quality control at Harry and David has really gone downhill. Today, when I opened the latest box, I noticed that the pears were all rotted and mold was beginning..."
- "Aston is owned by RAIT Residential, which boasts a BBB rating of 'F' on a scale of A+ to F. Factors that affect the rating for Rait Residential include: Length of time..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."