Ftd - Terrible flowers - ruined my anniversary gift!
I ordered a nice flower bouquet to be delivered to my wife on our anniversary as I was going to be out of town.By 6pm, they still had not been delivered, so I called FTD and was told that their "computers were down" and to give them my information (delivery address, recipient, etc.) and they would call me back with a status.
No return call. Some flowers were delivered around 8pm (I'm sure after I called and told them that they screwed up and missed the delivery) that were nothing like the ones I ordered. There was almost no water in the vase, and they were already starting to wilt. Needless to say, I was outraged.
I filed an online complaint, and still haven't heard anything (it's been 4+ days). I will be filing a chargeback with my credit card company and will make sure I tell everyone to NEVER order from FTD again!
Terrible/dishonest company with even worse customer support.I hope many will read this and decide to not use FTD as their florist choice (I sure wish I hadn't).
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. I ordered the arengement on the forst picture and got the one on the second pic. It was awful and was nothing like..."
- "Very disappointed . The costumer service is so disrespectful . The picture will say for itself. ..."
- "What I ordered for my wife on our anniversary. This is what they a similar substitute. Then try calling good luck getting to speak with someone not in India. ..."
- "Aston is owned by RAIT Residential, which boasts a BBB rating of 'F' on a scale of A+ to F. Factors that affect the rating for Rait Residential include: Length of time..."
- "The quality control at Harry and David has really gone downhill. Today, when I opened the latest box, I noticed that the pears were all rotted and mold was beginning..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."