Ftd - Terrible flowers - ruined my anniversary gift!

216 of 501 Ftd reviews

I ordered a nice flower bouquet to be delivered to my wife on our anniversary as I was going to be out of town.By 6pm, they still had not been delivered, so I called FTD and was told that their "computers were down" and to give them my information (delivery address, recipient, etc.) and they would call me back with a status.

No return call. Some flowers were delivered around 8pm (I'm sure after I called and told them that they screwed up and missed the delivery) that were nothing like the ones I ordered. There was almost no water in the vase, and they were already starting to wilt. Needless to say, I was outraged.

I filed an online complaint, and still haven't heard anything (it's been 4+ days). I will be filing a chargeback with my credit card company and will make sure I tell everyone to NEVER order from FTD again!

Terrible/dishonest company with even worse customer support.I hope many will read this and decide to not use FTD as their florist choice (I sure wish I hadn't).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Flowers Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #481685 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ftd? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
216 of 501 Ftd reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 11, 2014 #814050

The same people always saying they will never use FTD again are the main ones always calling back to get a discount!

May 09, 2014 #813380

I ordered the exact same purple "Sweet Devotion" bouquet as pictured on the FTD site for a friend's birthday, specifically for the featured beautifully cut glass purple vase (her favorite color) which matched the flowers and the fact that it boasted that it was endorsed by "Home and Garden", which I assumed would mean quality and accuracy. Upon arrival the flowers were not as shown, and the vase was a plain clear glass color. I saw what was delivered and the difference was shocking especially for what I paid. I emailed FTD and got a canned "we're so sorry for messing up your special gift, we hope you give us another chance in the future" type of response (really, are you kidding me?) with no further attempt for correction. When I called their customer service, I got the runaround and finally someone called me back and gave me a 10% discount. (Big deal). I still keep getting emails from FTD which I promptly delete. A huge and costly disappointment - and FTD should be ashamed. I also wonder if Home and Garden knows their namesake products are being grossly misrepresented. If FTD can't get the vase, they shouldn't entice buyers with it. Clearly, since it happened to both of us with the same exact arrangement/vase, this tells me it occurs regularly with FTD and they really don't seem to care. They lost my business with that order.

Apr 05, 2014 #802241 Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States

Note - the purple ones were the ones pictured and what I expected (my wife's favorite color is purple). The pink/beige "arrangement" is what was sent...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ftd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ftd.
Filing a new complaint about
×