Ftd - RUNIED MOTHER'S DAY

299 of 501 Ftd reviews

I ordered flowers for my mother, for Mother's Day.I picked the prettiest and best that I could find online.

Trusting that they will be as beautiful as they are online, in person. So more than a week before Mother's Day I order them. They cost $110.00 dollars but I figure it is worth it because I want to make me mom happy. So I am waiting and waiting, they finally come.

And they are hideous. They are tiny, they are not the right color. The vase is not even the same. I have never been so angry and disappointed.

I call and all the rude woman on the phone has to say is, there is a substitution policy. Ok so you can just say that there is a possibility they will not be the same as you see not even the vase. This is the worst experience I have ever had. I will never order off of FTD again.

I am writing this as a warning.

If you order from them do not expect to get what you ordered.The first picture is what came the second picture is what I ordered.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
299 of 501 Ftd reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ftd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ftd.
Filing a new complaint about
×