I ordered flowers for my mother, for Mother's Day.I picked the prettiest and best that I could find online.
Trusting that they will be as beautiful as they are online, in person. So more than a week before Mother's Day I order them. They cost $110.00 dollars but I figure it is worth it because I want to make me mom happy. So I am waiting and waiting, they finally come.
And they are hideous. They are tiny, they are not the right color. The vase is not even the same. I have never been so angry and disappointed.
I call and all the rude woman on the phone has to say is, there is a substitution policy. Ok so you can just say that there is a possibility they will not be the same as you see not even the vase. This is the worst experience I have ever had. I will never order off of FTD again.
I am writing this as a warning.
If you order from them do not expect to get what you ordered.The first picture is what came the second picture is what I ordered.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Horrible flowers sent via plane. Came with rotten, moldy flowers and only 6 stems for 59.99 don't use them ..."
- "FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate. This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake..."
- "Picture on website far off the mark as to what *** was delivered! Last time they get my business. See the photos! What a ripoff...."
- "I was in a JioB this morning at 4AM and ordered a sausage burrito and a jumbo jack w/cheese. What I got was a greece bag. I cant bear to eat..."
- "I needed to have flowers on a Sunday to my girlfriend out of hospital I ask if they had a store store front in Alameda California I was toll yes..."
- "I deposited $100 at the Oakland Chinatown HSBC ATM. I took a little long to gather the 5 twenty dollar bills, when I finally put the cash in the slot,..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."