I ordered flowers for my mother, for Mother's Day.I picked the prettiest and best that I could find online.
Trusting that they will be as beautiful as they are online, in person. So more than a week before Mother's Day I order them. They cost $110.00 dollars but I figure it is worth it because I want to make me mom happy. So I am waiting and waiting, they finally come.
And they are hideous. They are tiny, they are not the right color. The vase is not even the same. I have never been so angry and disappointed.
I call and all the rude woman on the phone has to say is, there is a substitution policy. Ok so you can just say that there is a possibility they will not be the same as you see not even the vase. This is the worst experience I have ever had. I will never order off of FTD again.
I am writing this as a warning.
If you order from them do not expect to get what you ordered.The first picture is what came the second picture is what I ordered.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a beautiful looking bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day from FTD and paid two premiums on top of the already overpriced flora: one premium for extra flowers and..."
- "Picture on website far off the mark as to what *** was delivered! Last time they get my business. See the photos! What a ripoff...."
- "I received a photo of what was delivered to her that day. I thought it must have been a joke. First, let me say that after complaining, I was extended a..."
- " We happened to be in Pasadena for a casting call, my daughter asked me for pizza, and when you have a girl as sweet as mine, you go get pizza!So..."
- "Don't get me wrong, I loved this place. I bought so many things here, but if anything goes wrong with your order, they are absolutely woeful addressing it. We ordered 2..."
- "I was in a JioB this morning at 4AM and ordered a sausage burrito and a jumbo jack w/cheese. What I got was a greece bag. I cant bear to eat..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."