I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the quality of my mother's birthday bouquet and when I called customer service to explain my dismay, they reassured me it would be handled tastefully and a different bouquet would be sent to her with more flowers, as per the "LARGE" upgrade I had paid for.My mother called, and said they came, took her flowers and replaced them with the EXACT SAME bouquet.
Which left her confused, and embarrassed. The delivery guy TOLD HER that the flowers were initially a MISTAKE, and then when he gave her the new bouquet stated "They're exactly the same, I guess someone complained." So now for the lovely surprise of my mothers birthday, while she works at the hospital, she knows I called customer service and didn't receive what I paid for. My mother is now upset and refusing to accept the flowers... FTD has called her at work for "Customer inquiry" requiring her to call back and name all the flowers and the count of them over the phone.
MY MOTHER WORKS AT A HOSPITAL. She has patients all day long, she does not have time to confirm the amount of flowers she received. This whole situation has been handled SO poorly. As for her hospital and mine, I have spoken to our HR coordinators and head of staff.
With the way this was handled, a newsletter will be placed out to both communities as well as a social media site, and state wide paper informing everyone of the terrible customer service, and how my mothers flowers were ultimately taken back from her so that I could be given a refund when the option to change them was no longer on the table. No, I do not want a $25 gift card for future purchase.
I no longer want to do business with you and neither will any of the readers.Terrible.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Never use this company! This was honestly the most frustrating situation I've ever had to deal with. First of all, my order was supposed to be delivered on 2/14/13..."
- "FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate. This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake..."
- "I ordered a floral arrangement which cost $160. What was delivered was 1/4 of the size and worth about $40. The FTD website described this arrange as "stunning" - it..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."