Ftd - RUIINED MY MOTHERS BIRTHDAY

270 of 501 Ftd reviews

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the quality of my mother's birthday bouquet and when I called customer service to explain my dismay, they reassured me it would be handled tastefully and a different bouquet would be sent to her with more flowers, as per the "LARGE" upgrade I had paid for.My mother called, and said they came, took her flowers and replaced them with the EXACT SAME bouquet.

Which left her confused, and embarrassed. The delivery guy TOLD HER that the flowers were initially a MISTAKE, and then when he gave her the new bouquet stated "They're exactly the same, I guess someone complained." So now for the lovely surprise of my mothers birthday, while she works at the hospital, she knows I called customer service and didn't receive what I paid for. My mother is now upset and refusing to accept the flowers... FTD has called her at work for "Customer inquiry" requiring her to call back and name all the flowers and the count of them over the phone.

MY MOTHER WORKS AT A HOSPITAL. She has patients all day long, she does not have time to confirm the amount of flowers she received. This whole situation has been handled SO poorly. As for her hospital and mine, I have spoken to our HR coordinators and head of staff.

With the way this was handled, a newsletter will be placed out to both communities as well as a social media site, and state wide paper informing everyone of the terrible customer service, and how my mothers flowers were ultimately taken back from her so that I could be given a refund when the option to change them was no longer on the table. No, I do not want a $25 gift card for future purchase.

I no longer want to do business with you and neither will any of the readers.Terrible.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
270 of 501 Ftd reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ftd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ftd.
Filing a new complaint about
×