Review about Ftd Valentines Day Flowers from Nederland, Texas

I ordered my wife's valentine day flowers.I ordered the sweetheart exquisite araingement which was to have 7 red roses and 7 red carnations.

What she received was an araingment that looked similar with only 4 red roses and 9 carnations. The height and width were described as 16" high and 12" wide. What was received was not even 13" high and 7" wide. Very poor customer service and after being on the phone with FTD for about 45 minutes I had the local florist who made the araingement pick it up and the order was canceled for a full refund.

The local florist even argued that delivery charges would apply which I reminded they had the description of the araingement and they failed to deliver what was ordered.*** poor service and no I will NEVER use FTD again nor will I use the local florist either.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Ftd Valentines Day Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #789818

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ftd? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 15 #1111981

At least you got A rose, my husband sent me the same bouquet and I got 16 *** carnations ONLY. Nothing else. Such ***.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.