Epic failure delivered to my wife for our anniversary... nice try ftd, after opting for the "best" bouquet and same day deliver this sorry excuse for a bouquet cost me $86.97... words can not express how pissed off/disappointed I am.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Ftd Always True Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Never use this company! This was honestly the most frustrating situation I've ever had to deal with. First of all, my order was supposed to be delivered on 2/14/13..."
- "I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ. The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of..."
- "FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate. This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "Urine not cleaned from under toilet from previous occupant . DANGEROUSLY dirty room HVAC system filters and systems. *** smear on the BOTTOM SHEET of a supposedly freshly made bed. Room air filters..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Their professionalism and customer service is horrible I boarded a cruise for 7 days, upon one of the destinations in Bahamas I was left behind due to losing track of..."