A picture is worth a thousand words..first is what was advertised, second is what was received...
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY THURSDAY MORNING AROUND 5 AM.AFTER THE DAY OF MAKING ARANGMENTS AND CALLING FAMILY AND FRIENDS IT WAS TO LATE TO GO BY THE FLOWER SHOP.KNOWING THAT..."
- "TIM AT RANCHVIEW FLORIST HIRED 28 DRIVERS TO DELIVER VD FLOWERS WND DIDNT TRAIN US AT ALL JUST GAVE US FLOWERS WITH ADDRESSES AND SAID GO DELIVER. WE HAD PHONY..."
- "We ordered some flowers to be delivered to my stepmother for her birthday. They were delivered on time. However they looked Terrible!!! The picture says it all! Unbelievable! YES, that..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."