Monroe, Louisiana

I ordered flowers for my aunt bc her boyfriend of 10 years passed away.This looks absolutely NOTHING like the picture from which I ordered.

It looks like someone picked random flowers from their back yard and threw them in a vase. I guess it happens to be sad flowers for a sad occasion. I am writing this review in hopes that no one makes the same mistake I made. It isn't about the cost, it's about the fact that this is wasted money and I feel as though I should apologize to my aunt for this disaster.

I am contacting BBB about this issue.

Review about: Flowers.

1.4
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

May I know what BBB stands for?I am a local FTD florist in Manila.

FTD still has to pay me more than US$1000 for the flowers I delivered since last April, and they just keep on ignoring my emails asking them to pay me.Now that I know they dont pay well and cuts 50-60% from your sales, they give me lesser order.