I ordered flowers for my aunt bc her boyfriend of 10 years passed away.This looks absolutely NOTHING like the picture from which I ordered.
It looks like someone picked random flowers from their back yard and threw them in a vase. I guess it happens to be sad flowers for a sad occasion. I am writing this review in hopes that no one makes the same mistake I made. It isn't about the cost, it's about the fact that this is wasted money and I feel as though I should apologize to my aunt for this disaster.
I am contacting BBB about this issue.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement. Come to find out I wasted..."
- "A picture is worth a thousand words..first is what was advertised, second is what was received......"
- "Very disappointed . The costumer service is so disrespectful . The picture will say for itself. ..."
- "CrossCrountry K9 Transport advertises with Uship. They are out of Troy, Missouri. They accepted a bid to transport my pregnant german shepherd from MO to GA. I met them on..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "Servpro in Durango, Colorado;;a franchise owned by a very vocal, obnoxious, and greedy man. This company serves as a bad example for Servpro, by knowingly allowing its subcontractors to perform..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."