Ftd - Review about Flowers Bouquet from South Pasadena, California

They tried calling me with an issue with my order.I could not understand the person who called & left a message.

I couldn't understand the 2 people I tried calling to inquire about my order. I asked to speak to a manager who speaks proper English, & was put on hold for 20 min. I never did get to talk to someone about my order. These flowers were for someone dealing with cancer & I shouldn't have to deal with poor customer service.

Seriously, dealing with FTD was extremely disheartening & disappointing.

They did finally call back the following evening. Spoke to 2 more people I could barely understand. The "manager" promised a bigger, better bouquet.

They lied. My friend got a bouquet with carnations & the bouquet was supposed to have roses in it!!!! They gave her a cheaper bouquet!!! They also delivered it 2 days late!!!

So livid with this company! I will never ever use them again! Do not use them!!! Below is the smaller bouquet that is missing roses.

This is what $63 is supposed to get you????Biggest rip off ever!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flowers Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #595005 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ftd? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.