They tried calling me with an issue with my order.I could not understand the person who called & left a message.
I couldn't understand the 2 people I tried calling to inquire about my order. I asked to speak to a manager who speaks proper English, & was put on hold for 20 min. I never did get to talk to someone about my order. These flowers were for someone dealing with cancer & I shouldn't have to deal with poor customer service.
Seriously, dealing with FTD was extremely disheartening & disappointing.
They did finally call back the following evening. Spoke to 2 more people I could barely understand. The "manager" promised a bigger, better bouquet.
They lied. My friend got a bouquet with carnations & the bouquet was supposed to have roses in it!!!! They gave her a cheaper bouquet!!! They also delivered it 2 days late!!!
So livid with this company! I will never ever use them again! Do not use them!!! Below is the smaller bouquet that is missing roses.
This is what $63 is supposed to get you????Biggest rip off ever!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an item from FTD online and applied a Groupon. The invoice they emailed to me indicated the discount was applied and showed the amount I was to..."
- "If I could give less stars I would. Paid 90 bucks for the Better option including a $20 fee to have same day delivery. The flowers that arrived at my..."
- "I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."