Ftd - Review about Flowers Bouquet from South Pasadena, California
They tried calling me with an issue with my order.I could not understand the person who called & left a message.
I couldn't understand the 2 people I tried calling to inquire about my order. I asked to speak to a manager who speaks proper English, & was put on hold for 20 min. I never did get to talk to someone about my order. These flowers were for someone dealing with cancer & I shouldn't have to deal with poor customer service.
Seriously, dealing with FTD was extremely disheartening & disappointing.
They did finally call back the following evening. Spoke to 2 more people I could barely understand. The "manager" promised a bigger, better bouquet.
They lied. My friend got a bouquet with carnations & the bouquet was supposed to have roses in it!!!! They gave her a cheaper bouquet!!! They also delivered it 2 days late!!!
So livid with this company! I will never ever use them again! Do not use them!!! Below is the smaller bouquet that is missing roses.
This is what $63 is supposed to get you????Biggest rip off ever!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ. The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of..."
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement. Come to find out I wasted..."
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."