Ftd - Review about Flower Arrangement from Santa Maria, California

Ordered flowers and balloons for husband's birthday.They delivered them a day early.

What was delivered for the flowers was cheap and sad looking--nothing like the fully upgrade $65 charge for the flowers before delivery charges! Then the balloons. The website clearly states that it is an arrangement of 8 balloons. They only delivered 3 balloons!

That's a big difference. I've called their customer service 7 times now. First, I got the flowers refunded (guess the florist admitted the sad, cheap substitution). Have had to haggle 3 times with them on the balloons.

They keep wanting to discount them. I'm like I wouldn't have paid $40 plus like $17 service charge ($57 total) to have only 3 balloons delivered. I would have taken them myself! Last CS guy finally agreed to give me a full refund.

Will see how long it takes these refunds to get to my paypal account. Will dispute charge on credit card if all else fails.... Photos are of what was delivered vs what was ordered.

Yes, that sad tiny thing on my husband's desk is his birthday bouquet.Big difference!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Super upset customer

Mar 27, 2015 #964214 Portland, Maine

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend and what I ordered was not what we got.... The flowers looked almost wilted and there weren't even enough to fill the bowl they came in! This was a sad excuse for a floral arrangement and I will NEVER make this mistake again! If you want flowers, go to a florist....this company is deceptive and doesn't care about their product....they just want your money.... I paid over $60.00 for nothing but a bad experience and a huge headache!
Don't use www.FTD.com or any of their sister sites!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ftd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ftd.
Filing a new complaint about