Santa Maria, California
Featured Not resolved

Ordered flowers and balloons for husband's birthday.They delivered them a day early.

What was delivered for the flowers was cheap and sad looking--nothing like the fully upgrade $65 charge for the flowers before delivery charges! Then the balloons. The website clearly states that it is an arrangement of 8 balloons. They only delivered 3 balloons!

That's a big difference. I've called their customer service 7 times now. First, I got the flowers refunded (guess the florist admitted the sad, cheap substitution). Have had to haggle 3 times with them on the balloons.

They keep wanting to discount them. I'm like I wouldn't have paid $40 plus like $17 service charge ($57 total) to have only 3 balloons delivered. I would have taken them myself! Last CS guy finally agreed to give me a full refund.

Will see how long it takes these refunds to get to my paypal account. Will dispute charge on credit card if all else fails.... Photos are of what was delivered vs what was ordered.

Yes, that sad tiny thing on my husband's desk is his birthday bouquet.Big difference!!!

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

2.1
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ftd Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

New Boston, New Hampshire, United States #1246401

Local florists. Always. Dollar Tree has helium and latex balloons for a dollar.

Super upset customer
Portland, Maine, United States #964214

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend and what I ordered was not what we got....The flowers looked almost wilted and there weren't even enough to fill the bowl they came in!

This was a sad excuse for a floral arrangement and I will NEVER make this mistake again! If you want flowers, go to a florist....this company is deceptive and doesn't care about their product....they just want your money....

I paid over $60.00 for nothing but a bad experience and a huge headache!

Don't use www.FTD.com or any of their sister sites!