If I could give less stars I would.Paid 90 bucks for the Better option including a $20 fee to have same day delivery.
The flowers that arrived at my moms house were not only missing 1 kind of flower from the picture, it literally looked like I bought it at a gas station. I called immediately, scheduled a replacement delivery for the next day. No one ever came.
2 days later the flowers were completely wilted.I haven't heard back from any of their customer service outlets.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "They tried calling me with an issue with my order. I could not understand the person who called & left a message. I couldn't understand the 2 people I tried..."
- "FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate. This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake..."
- "MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY THURSDAY MORNING AROUND 5 AM.AFTER THE DAY OF MAKING ARANGMENTS AND CALLING FAMILY AND FRIENDS IT WAS TO LATE TO GO BY THE FLOWER SHOP.KNOWING THAT..."
- "I am so upset with my leather sectionals purchased from Rooms To Go in 2009. They are peeling all over. I contacted R2G and was informed that since it's been..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."