Ftd - Received HORRIBLE flowers NOTHING like the picture!!
Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered!First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and they were supposed to be arriving at funeral home by 3pm yesterday.
So around 4 I contacted FTD. They put me on hold while they attempted to contact the florist. After a few minutes the lady came back and said they were not answering because they were probably out delivering. She said she would tag her name on my account so she could call me as soon as she heard back..
never received anything back. Around 5 I called again, a man answered and not only was he rude, he didn't even apologize once for the inconvenience. He attempted to call the florist and told me the same thing (they are not answering the phone). In tears I asked him if he could please try to contact them again as this was important to me.
He said okay and called again. Barely a minute later comes back on the line and says they didn't answer. I told him I was going to the funeral home myself to check to see if they were delivered and if not I would be expecting a refund. He kept repeating himself and saying well we didn't get a message from the florist that there was an issue so it should be getting delivered.
Not very comforting to someone who just lost someone close to them. I get to the funeral home and looked for flowers that resembled the one's I know I purchased.. didn't see any that came close. Finally I read through the cards and located the flowers that were sent in our name.
These flowers looked NOTHING like the picture online and they were delivered LATE to the funeral home. Chose fall flowers because the deceased loved fall, these were not fall. ALSO paid for the BEST selection (from the options Good, Better, Best and Grand or something). This does not look like a bouquet of BEST flowers, WHY ARE THERE CARNATIONS?!
I would not even pay $20 for these flowers let alone the $91.97 total that our order came to. Purchased a Groupon offer for $15 (which allowed us to receive $30 off of our order) and now I am out the $15 from Groupon as well as the $61.97!!!! The card that was included was pathetic and barely legible, as if their printer ran out of ink or something.
They did not bother to reprint it and it was a piece of paper TAPED inside of an actual card- looked VERY cheap.I will NEVER EVER order from Groupon or FTD AGAIN.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ftd Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I have an FTD membership. However, they did not allow me to use my free shipping that comes with the membership because all arrangement were discounted 10% for the..."
- "For Mother's Day I received a flowers from my Son and his family and Just like most people he works very hard for his pay check. Any florist should..."
- "I ordered flowers on line from FTD.com, paid for the flowers, plus shipping. Within an hour I received a confirmation of the order, indicating it would be delivered the same..."
- "I purchased a golden-color Coach bag 2 years ago, rarely carry it because I have many other handbags as well. I stored it in the closet as usual with..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "Our plastic knob cracked and we purchased a replacement knob from GE Parts for $71.50 and when the part arrived it was smaller then the orignal knob and didn't set..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."