Ftd - Received HORRIBLE flowers NOTHING like the picture!!
Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered!First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and they were supposed to be arriving at funeral home by 3pm yesterday.
So around 4 I contacted FTD. They put me on hold while they attempted to contact the florist. After a few minutes the lady came back and said they were not answering because they were probably out delivering. She said she would tag her name on my account so she could call me as soon as she heard back..
never received anything back. Around 5 I called again, a man answered and not only was he rude, he didn't even apologize once for the inconvenience. He attempted to call the florist and told me the same thing (they are not answering the phone). In tears I asked him if he could please try to contact them again as this was important to me.
He said okay and called again. Barely a minute later comes back on the line and says they didn't answer. I told him I was going to the funeral home myself to check to see if they were delivered and if not I would be expecting a refund. He kept repeating himself and saying well we didn't get a message from the florist that there was an issue so it should be getting delivered.
Not very comforting to someone who just lost someone close to them. I get to the funeral home and looked for flowers that resembled the one's I know I purchased.. didn't see any that came close. Finally I read through the cards and located the flowers that were sent in our name.
These flowers looked NOTHING like the picture online and they were delivered LATE to the funeral home. Chose fall flowers because the deceased loved fall, these were not fall. ALSO paid for the BEST selection (from the options Good, Better, Best and Grand or something). This does not look like a bouquet of BEST flowers, WHY ARE THERE CARNATIONS?!
I would not even pay $20 for these flowers let alone the $91.97 total that our order came to. Purchased a Groupon offer for $15 (which allowed us to receive $30 off of our order) and now I am out the $15 from Groupon as well as the $61.97!!!! The card that was included was pathetic and barely legible, as if their printer ran out of ink or something.
They did not bother to reprint it and it was a piece of paper TAPED inside of an actual card- looked VERY cheap.I will NEVER EVER order from Groupon or FTD AGAIN.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ftd Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Picture on website far off the mark as to what *** was delivered! Last time they get my business. See the photos! What a ripoff...."
- "MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY THURSDAY MORNING AROUND 5 AM.AFTER THE DAY OF MAKING ARANGMENTS AND CALLING FAMILY AND FRIENDS IT WAS TO LATE TO GO BY THE FLOWER SHOP.KNOWING THAT..."
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement. Come to find out I wasted..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago. It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions..."
- "I purchased a golden-color Coach bag 2 years ago, rarely carry it because I have many other handbags as well. I stored it in the closet as usual with..."
- "I found the prepping for the procedure to be extreamly painfull, and was told that if i kept making noise the doctor would not continue and i would just be..."