Ftd - Received HORRIBLE flowers NOTHING like the picture!!
Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered!First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and they were supposed to be arriving at funeral home by 3pm yesterday.
So around 4 I contacted FTD. They put me on hold while they attempted to contact the florist. After a few minutes the lady came back and said they were not answering because they were probably out delivering. She said she would tag her name on my account so she could call me as soon as she heard back..
never received anything back. Around 5 I called again, a man answered and not only was he rude, he didn't even apologize once for the inconvenience. He attempted to call the florist and told me the same thing (they are not answering the phone). In tears I asked him if he could please try to contact them again as this was important to me.
He said okay and called again. Barely a minute later comes back on the line and says they didn't answer. I told him I was going to the funeral home myself to check to see if they were delivered and if not I would be expecting a refund. He kept repeating himself and saying well we didn't get a message from the florist that there was an issue so it should be getting delivered.
Not very comforting to someone who just lost someone close to them. I get to the funeral home and looked for flowers that resembled the one's I know I purchased.. didn't see any that came close. Finally I read through the cards and located the flowers that were sent in our name.
These flowers looked NOTHING like the picture online and they were delivered LATE to the funeral home. Chose fall flowers because the deceased loved fall, these were not fall. ALSO paid for the BEST selection (from the options Good, Better, Best and Grand or something). This does not look like a bouquet of BEST flowers, WHY ARE THERE CARNATIONS?!
I would not even pay $20 for these flowers let alone the $91.97 total that our order came to. Purchased a Groupon offer for $15 (which allowed us to receive $30 off of our order) and now I am out the $15 from Groupon as well as the $61.97!!!! The card that was included was pathetic and barely legible, as if their printer ran out of ink or something.
They did not bother to reprint it and it was a piece of paper TAPED inside of an actual card- looked VERY cheap.I will NEVER EVER order from Groupon or FTD AGAIN.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ftd Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "For Mother's Day, I ordered The FTD® Sweet Devotion™ Bouquet by Better Homes and Gardens® - VASE INCLUDED (upgraded to the Best)...it's pretty simple all purple...even if they were to..."
- "I ordered and paid for 2 dozen of roses (catalog # B19-4387 with BEST bouquet option for 24 stems of roses, order # FTL852133)and the flower delivered by FTD was..."
- "I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago. It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions..."
- "How the FDA has not shut you down, I have no idea. The amount of animal abuse your workers perform is outrageous. This is not just being rough with the..."
- "Our plastic knob cracked and we purchased a replacement knob from GE Parts for $71.50 and when the part arrived it was smaller then the orignal knob and didn't set..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."