Ftd - Ordered LUSH Roses Bouquet, ALL red for Valentines Day............. NOT even close
I ordered my mother the lush RED rose bouquet for valentines day, original price $59.99, with delivery and tax $85.They showed up and were the most miniature vase of 8 MULTI colored flowers, possibly carnations, maybe two roses, and not in the best condition by any means.
I did NOT order the smallest size either, so aside from the flowers not being what I ordered at all, they came in the smallest form possible. I would have been fine if they substituted the flowers and were proportionate to the size, and color, but not even close. I have tried to rectify this with FTD and the flower shop who sent them, but have heard nothing yet. I have used 1-800 flowers always, and realize now I made a mistake trying something new.
Terribly sad, my mom deserves better.They should be ashamed.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceitful florist partners
- False advertising
- False order information
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rose Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "A picture is worth a thousand words..first is what was advertised, second is what was received......"
- "SO i order flowers for my mom on mother's day. The only thing that these people got right was the delivery day. the flowers were so gross. They were not..."
- "For Mother's Day I received a flowers from my Son and his family and Just like most people he works very hard for his pay check. Any florist should..."
- "Summary: Fellowship VS. Big Business I know that this is a business site and that is why i'm here. This place is pretending to be a church and it is just..."
- "This restaurant especially the cashier and cook are disgusting. They use there bare hands handling money, coughing and rubbing there nose to then make a me a salad & handle..."
- "Filed claim for Car Travel Interruption Reimbursement following auto accident in which car was totaled and my husband injured. My Plus policy states I have up to $1000 in..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."