I ordered my mother the lush RED rose bouquet for valentines day, original price $59.99, with delivery and tax $85.They showed up and were the most miniature vase of 8 MULTI colored flowers, possibly carnations, maybe two roses, and not in the best condition by any means.

I did NOT order the smallest size either, so aside from the flowers not being what I ordered at all, they came in the smallest form possible. I would have been fine if they substituted the flowers and were proportionate to the size, and color, but not even close. I have tried to rectify this with FTD and the flower shop who sent them, but have heard nothing yet. I have used 1-800 flowers always, and realize now I made a mistake trying something new.

Terribly sad, my mom deserves better.They should be ashamed.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of ftd bouquet from Ftd and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Ftd to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceitful florist partners, false advertising and false order information. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ftd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments