Pompano Beach, Florida
100% full Not resolved

I ordered my mother the lush RED rose bouquet for valentines day, original price $59.99, with delivery and tax $85.They showed up and were the most miniature vase of 8 MULTI colored flowers, possibly carnations, maybe two roses, and not in the best condition by any means.

I did NOT order the smallest size either, so aside from the flowers not being what I ordered at all, they came in the smallest form possible. I would have been fine if they substituted the flowers and were proportionate to the size, and color, but not even close. I have tried to rectify this with FTD and the flower shop who sent them, but have heard nothing yet. I have used 1-800 flowers always, and realize now I made a mistake trying something new.

Terribly sad, my mom deserves better.They should be ashamed.

Review about: Ftd Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Deceitful florist partners, False advertising, False order information.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Ftd Valentines Day Flowers from Nederland, Texas Ftd "I ordered my wife's valentine day flowers. I ordered the sweetheart exquisite araingement which was to have 7 red roses and 7 red carnations. What she received was an araingment..." Read more Ftd - Felt likeI was on "Candid Camera" Ftd "I received a photo of what was delivered to her that day. I thought it must have been a joke. First, let me say that after complaining, I was extended a..." Read more Ftd Flowers Review from Vancouver, Washington Ftd "Horrible flowers sent via plane. Came with rotten, moldy flowers and only 6 stems for 59.99 don't use them ..." Read more Cheated by FTD Ftd "I ordered a floral arrangement which cost $160. What was delivered was 1/4 of the size and worth about $40. The FTD website described this arrange as "stunning" - it..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more