I ordered a bouquet of flowers from FTD for Valentines Day to surprise my Mother.Unfortunately my Mother never received the flowers.
I tried to call FTD several times today, and I either got hung up on after I pressed #3 for Customer Service, or I received a message saying they were experiencing heavy call volumes, and the waiting time was 60 minutes. At 9:45 PM I reached their Customer Service department in India. The gal kept addressing me as "Ms. Customer" instead of by my name.
When I demanded to know why the order was not delivered, she told me that they were so busy today that they were unable to deliver the flowers. I was never called about this so I didn't have the opportunity to get my Mother something else.
Now I have to wait 5 days to see if my refund shows up on my bank account.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I am EXTREMELY disappointed in the quality of my mother's birthday bouquet and when I called customer service to explain my dismay, they reassured me it would be handled tastefully..."
- "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..."
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "I just have to say that I am disappointed that Otterbox wants me to pay for shipping to have a defective broken case replaced. I ordered mine through Amazon..."
- "Ordered at shirt, took two months to get it and when I did receive it, it was missing letters. Have yet to hear from anyone at teechip. ..."
- "In the past if you needed somethi g replaced they would just send it to you, now thier products are not as good as they use to be so now..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."