I ordered a bouquet of flowers from FTD for Valentines Day to surprise my Mother.Unfortunately my Mother never received the flowers.
I tried to call FTD several times today, and I either got hung up on after I pressed #3 for Customer Service, or I received a message saying they were experiencing heavy call volumes, and the waiting time was 60 minutes. At 9:45 PM I reached their Customer Service department in India. The gal kept addressing me as "Ms. Customer" instead of by my name.
When I demanded to know why the order was not delivered, she told me that they were so busy today that they were unable to deliver the flowers. I was never called about this so I didn't have the opportunity to get my Mother something else.
Now I have to wait 5 days to see if my refund shows up on my bank account.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY THURSDAY MORNING AROUND 5 AM.AFTER THE DAY OF MAKING ARANGMENTS AND CALLING FAMILY AND FRIENDS IT WAS TO LATE TO GO BY THE FLOWER SHOP.KNOWING THAT..."
- "Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what..."
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "I just have to say that I am disappointed that Otterbox wants me to pay for shipping to have a defective broken case replaced. I ordered mine through Amazon..."
- "I was kicked off offerup because I was trying to find homes for a litter of kittens. I was not aware I wasn't allowed to do that on the app...."
- "At first I thought I'd gotten a bad batch of crackers, but after buying several boxes over months, I'm finding a definite decline in quality for the Ritz brand crackers...."