I ordered a bouquet of flowers from FTD for Valentines Day to surprise my Mother.Unfortunately my Mother never received the flowers.
I tried to call FTD several times today, and I either got hung up on after I pressed #3 for Customer Service, or I received a message saying they were experiencing heavy call volumes, and the waiting time was 60 minutes. At 9:45 PM I reached their Customer Service department in India. The gal kept addressing me as "Ms. Customer" instead of by my name.
When I demanded to know why the order was not delivered, she told me that they were so busy today that they were unable to deliver the flowers. I was never called about this so I didn't have the opportunity to get my Mother something else.
Now I have to wait 5 days to see if my refund shows up on my bank account.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my mother the lush RED rose bouquet for valentines day, original price $59.99, with delivery and tax $85. They showed up and were the most miniature vase of..."
- "I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants. See picture. The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses..."
- "I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ. The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of..."
- "Ordered at shirt, took two months to get it and when I did receive it, it was missing letters. Have yet to hear from anyone at teechip. ..."
- "I was kicked off offerup because I was trying to find homes for a litter of kittens. I was not aware I wasn't allowed to do that on the app...."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."