Puyallup, Washington

I ordered a bouquet of flowers from FTD for Valentines Day to surprise my Mother.Unfortunately my Mother never received the flowers.

I tried to call FTD several times today, and I either got hung up on after I pressed #3 for Customer Service, or I received a message saying they were experiencing heavy call volumes, and the waiting time was 60 minutes. At 9:45 PM I reached their Customer Service department in India. The gal kept addressing me as "Ms. Customer" instead of by my name.

When I demanded to know why the order was not delivered, she told me that they were so busy today that they were unable to deliver the flowers. I was never called about this so I didn't have the opportunity to get my Mother something else.

Now I have to wait 5 days to see if my refund shows up on my bank account.

Review about: Ftd Flowers.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ftd Happy Times Bouquet Review Ftd "1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers. 2nd pic..." Read more Cheated by FTD Ftd "I ordered a floral arrangement which cost $160. What was delivered was 1/4 of the size and worth about $40. The FTD website described this arrange as "stunning" - it..." Read more Ftd Bouquet Review from Hollister, Missouri Ftd "I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ. The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of..." Read more Ftd - $75.00 for a wilted arrangement Ftd "Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more