I'm very disappointed that after numerous inquiries yesterday I was never informed that the order I had placed and received a confirmation from FTD,could not be fulfilled by a local florist.After speaking to numerous customer service reps I was informed that the order was never given to a florist but they offered me a full refund and a coupon for $20 off my next order.

That's it and my wife does not get her Valentine's day roses which I have sent to her every year but this one thanks to FTD. I finally reached a "Manager" named Veronica and she offered the full refund and to have my original order sent to my wife today at no charge as a courtesy. Veronica said she would call me around 9am this morning at my office to confirm she had a florist who could make the delivery today. It's now 12:30 and I still have heard nothing nor do I expect to.

Luckily I recorded the entire call concerning this less than stellar customer service experience so that myself and several hundred of my friends can listen in on how your company really does business which is not very well.Thank goodness for social media, this recording should get plenty of hits.Since no one will ever look at this or ever follow up with this complaint I feel confident this will not be a teaching moment for FTD.

Review about: Ftd Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Malden, Massachusetts, United States #609641

On hold too, never delivered my wife's flowers either.Went to the website yesterday and requested delivery information and got nothing back.

Somehow I'm not surprised that the lines are overwhelmed, there must be thousands of un- and mis-delivered flowers, along with the wrong and badly done orders.

Shoulda just called a local florist directly and asked if they could do it.Thanks, FTD, for making a Valentine's hit a complete miss and making me waste my time to get you to fix it.

Miami, Florida, United States #609579

Ordered flowers for my wife of 28 years. FDT never delivered, never called and at this very moment I am on hold, have been for over 20 minutes, trying to get this resolved.