Never, Never again I will use FTD. Every year for my daughters’ birthdays I am sending flowers for the last at list 15 years.

In December of 2015 I ordered flowers thru FTD from USA to Canada. Next day I left for my planned trip to Europe. When I comeback, my daughter’s behavior was little bit odd, and she never mentioned flowers. I asked her directly, and then she told me that she never received and that she was surprised what happened.

That was one of my biggest shame in my life. I called FTD customer service, for two days spoke with three different clerks, where each of them told me that they will call me back – never did, and then with supervisor. That conversation was also at odd; she didn’t even want to give me my money back. Finally after threatening that I will take them to court, I got my money back.

Never again I will deal with the company, which screw me so badly, and in addition I will be telling anybody to not to do also.

Walter…

P.S. my e-mail address is wall_com@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Ftd Flowers.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: There is no solution for that screwy company. You are robbers!!!! On the other hand you give me the solution.......................

I didn't like: Failure to deliver as promised.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 12, 2016.

Comments

FTD is not a floristThey take your order and discount it and send it to local flower shop.So many time florist refused to take it.