Never, Never again I will use FTD. Every year for my daughters’ birthdays I am sending flowers for the last at list 15 years.

In December of 2015 I ordered flowers thru FTD from USA to Canada. Next day I left for my planned trip to Europe. When I comeback, my daughter’s behavior was little bit odd, and she never mentioned flowers. I asked her directly, and then she told me that she never received and that she was surprised what happened.

That was one of my biggest shame in my life. I called FTD customer service, for two days spoke with three different clerks, where each of them told me that they will call me back – never did, and then with supervisor. That conversation was also at odd; she didn’t even want to give me my money back. Finally after threatening that I will take them to court, I got my money back.

Never again I will deal with the company, which screw me so badly, and in addition I will be telling anybody to not to do also.

Walter…

P.S. my e-mail address is wall_com@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "there is no solution for that screwy company. you are robbers!!!! on the other hand you give me the solution". The author is overall dissatisfied with Ftd. The most disappointing about ftd flowers from Ftd was failure to deliver as promised Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ftd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Ftd to other companies on our site.

Comments

FTD is not a floristThey take your order and discount it and send it to local flower shop.So many time florist refused to take it.