I ordered mothers day arrangement 2 1/2 weeks in advance of the day.The arrangement never came, I called and asked for the order tracking number and the customer service person that did not speak good English refused to provide the information, and refused to provide her name/id number.

I sent an email inquiry and was advised a day later that my order was canceled and they would refund the moneys. I never canceled the order, I only wanted to find out if the order was delivered and why it did not arrive on time since I placed the order over two weeks in advance, and further I am a Gold Member.

What good perks....NOT.

FTD243023

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ftd. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $67 and wants Ftd to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ftd and ftd delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments