1.7

I ordered online, and asked for a February 13th delivery date (my mother's actual birthday).By February 14th, no flowers, so I call in the morning, and they tell me that there are notes in their system that they had a "problem" with finding florists to fulfill the order and they were unable to do so.

They did not notify me, I had to call them. After creating quite the fuss, they agreed to upgrading my flowers, and even though I was very unhappy about it, I understand that it's Valentine's day and there's only so much they can do, so they told me it would be delivered definitely by Tuesday since Monday was President's Day and Sunday they don't deliver.

Of course, it's the end of day Tuesday, and no delivery, so I call again, and they tell me it would either be today or tomorrow.I was beyond furious at this point, so I demanded a refund, so like everyone else's similar experiences, we'll see how that goes.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ftd flowers. Ftd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ftd flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ftd.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments