Featured Not resolved

I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42 miles). In my mother's arrangement there was 5 roses, 2 spray roses, babys beath and greens.

I emailed FTD and complained. I received a reply email saying "we're sorry you're dissapointed." They also said "please let us assure you that all future orders will be filled with the special attention and care that they deserve."

Next time I'll buy supermarket flowers and arrange them myself! What a joke.

Review about: Ftd Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #817009

FTD advertised a 14X15 arrangement for $49.99 plus delivery fees and tax..What arrived was a 10x11 arrangement NOT as advertised.

I too complained and instead of making it right by redelivering something or sending a coupon, they sent their apologies.. Really? I personally was livid that for over $79, the arrangement was described my my mother as "adorable". Save your time and $ and just get supermarket flowers or call a local florist directly to speak to someone with regard to expectations for money spent.

I will never order from them again.

Very disappointing that they do nothing to make it right.What a scam!

Mike_mn
Hallandale Beach, Florida, United States #816038

I had a bad experience years ago, and now do what you suggested - I purchase flowers myself, purchase the vase, arrange them, and hand deliver. Cheaper, and, better quality.

Florists use a network, even big name companies. Your actually at the mercy of the local florist!