Ftd - Mothers Day Letdown
I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42 miles). In my mother's arrangement there was 5 roses, 2 spray roses, babys beath and greens.
I emailed FTD and complained. I received a reply email saying "we're sorry you're dissapointed." They also said "please let us assure you that all future orders will be filled with the special attention and care that they deserve."
Next time I'll buy supermarket flowers and arrange them myself! What a joke.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement. Come to find out I wasted..."
- "They tried calling me with an issue with my order. I could not understand the person who called & left a message. I couldn't understand the 2 people I tried..."
- "I received a photo of what was delivered to her that day. I thought it must have been a joke. First, let me say that after complaining, I was extended a..."
- "So I have had problems with a body impression on a very expensive mattress (Simmonds BeuatyRest) almost since I bought the mattress. The store salesperson suggested that I submit..."
- "I was in an auto accident, not my fault, after being paid my disability claim for 4 weeks my checks stopped coming. I was told there medical people had deemed..."
- "Purchased a 2 pack of Apple 10 watt USB Power adapters for Ipad/Ipod. They sent me a 2 pack of the cheapest Apple power adapters that originally were sold with..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."