My Husband ordered a Valentines Day bouquet of flowers for me from FTD.COM.He upgraded to a larger version of the order on their website.
What I received was a thrown together small arrangement that looked worse than something you would get from a grocery store. The roses were already dying on the edges and there were hardly any large, open carnations in the arrangement. This definitely wasn't the quality or "freshness" that the FTD website advertises. Check out the photo of what I received verses what FTD advertises on their website.
Very Disappointing. My husband was completely shocked and upset when I brought the arrangement home.
We will never order from FTD.com EVER AGAIN!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sweetheart Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers. 2nd pic..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother (mother's day of course). Was charged $100 for an arrangement that included a certain number of roses plus other flowers. Got..."
- "I ordered a nice flower bouquet to be delivered to my wife on our anniversary as I was going to be out of town. By 6pm, they still had..."
- "In the past if you needed somethi g replaced they would just send it to you, now thier products are not as good as they use to be so now..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."
- "I loved going to zales but after a horrible ring repair experience I will never purchase rings from there again. I had a BEAUTIFUL rose gold ring that I got..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."