My Husband ordered a Valentines Day bouquet of flowers for me from FTD.COM.He upgraded to a larger version of the order on their website.
What I received was a thrown together small arrangement that looked worse than something you would get from a grocery store. The roses were already dying on the edges and there were hardly any large, open carnations in the arrangement. This definitely wasn't the quality or "freshness" that the FTD website advertises. Check out the photo of what I received verses what FTD advertises on their website.
Very Disappointing. My husband was completely shocked and upset when I brought the arrangement home.
We will never order from FTD.com EVER AGAIN!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sweetheart Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "They tried calling me with an issue with my order. I could not understand the person who called & left a message. I couldn't understand the 2 people I tried..."
- "I received a photo of what was delivered to her that day. I thought it must have been a joke. First, let me say that after complaining, I was extended a..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "I just have to say that I am disappointed that Otterbox wants me to pay for shipping to have a defective broken case replaced. I ordered mine through Amazon..."
- "I loved going to zales but after a horrible ring repair experience I will never purchase rings from there again. I had a BEAUTIFUL rose gold ring that I got..."
- "Took family of 10 to Red Robin at Puyallup Mall Location. Had some Canadian family come in town and they said they liked Red Robin. No more after Wednesday October..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."