My Husband ordered a Valentines Day bouquet of flowers for me from FTD.COM.He upgraded to a larger version of the order on their website.
What I received was a thrown together small arrangement that looked worse than something you would get from a grocery store. The roses were already dying on the edges and there were hardly any large, open carnations in the arrangement. This definitely wasn't the quality or "freshness" that the FTD website advertises. Check out the photo of what I received verses what FTD advertises on their website.
Very Disappointing. My husband was completely shocked and upset when I brought the arrangement home.
We will never order from FTD.com EVER AGAIN!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sweetheart Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst company I have dealt with. I ordered the arengement on the forst picture and got the one on the second pic. It was awful and was nothing like..."
- "SO i order flowers for my mom on mother's day. The only thing that these people got right was the delivery day. the flowers were so gross. They were not..."
- "Hello, I'm pretty dissatisfied with the quality of the flowers that I purchased. What my girlfriend received looks nothing like what was pictured on their website.What I ordered was "The..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I just have to say that I am disappointed that Otterbox wants me to pay for shipping to have a defective broken case replaced. I ordered mine through Amazon..."
- "I recently ordered a Gilden American Veteran Fallen sweatshirt & received it in the mail today. I am extremely dissatisfied with the quality & the picture on it is incredibly..."
- "In the past if you needed somethi g replaced they would just send it to you, now thier products are not as good as they use to be so now..."