Featured Not resolved

Hello, I'm pretty dissatisfied with the quality of the flowers that I purchased. What my girlfriend received looks nothing like what was pictured on their website.What I ordered was "The Sweet Surprises® Bouquet by FTD® - VASE INCLUDED"

They have 3 options, good ($34.99), better ($44.99), and best ($54.99). I ordered the better option, which featured a pretty large bouquet of flowers, for around $44.99 + service fees, so a total of $51.99. I thought it was a great value for the price and that she would love these flowers on her birthday.

She called me later thanking me for the flowers and I was glad that she received them. I asked her to send me pictures via phone of what she received and what I saw was absurd! What my girlfriend received for her birthday looked like something that was $10.99 from a local grocery store. It looked nothing like what was pictured:

Simply put, the flowers didn't look good. The number of flowers she received compared to what was featured and would be shipped was terrible! To top it off, there wasn't even a bow on the vase itself as pictured online.

This was not the quality I was expecting from their company with an A+ BBB rating...

I have pictures of the flowers that I can send if anyone needs proof.

I am never ordering from FTD Flowers ever again!

Review about: Ftd Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion