Ftd - Item Received Not The Same As Pictured

256 of 501 Ftd reviews

Hello, I'm pretty dissatisfied with the quality of the flowers that I purchased. What my girlfriend received looks nothing like what was pictured on their website.What I ordered was "The Sweet Surprises® Bouquet by FTD® - VASE INCLUDED"

They have 3 options, good ($34.99), better ($44.99), and best ($54.99). I ordered the better option, which featured a pretty large bouquet of flowers, for around $44.99 + service fees, so a total of $51.99. I thought it was a great value for the price and that she would love these flowers on her birthday.

She called me later thanking me for the flowers and I was glad that she received them. I asked her to send me pictures via phone of what she received and what I saw was absurd! What my girlfriend received for her birthday looked like something that was $10.99 from a local grocery store. It looked nothing like what was pictured:

Simply put, the flowers didn't look good. The number of flowers she received compared to what was featured and would be shipped was terrible! To top it off, there wasn't even a bow on the vase itself as pictured online.

This was not the quality I was expecting from their company with an A+ BBB rating...

I have pictures of the flowers that I can send if anyone needs proof.

I am never ordering from FTD Flowers ever again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
256 of 501 Ftd reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ftd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ftd.
Filing a new complaint about
×