I will deal with any other florist but never FTD again. It is not the first time of such poor service. Last time we decided not to deal with FTD but chose to give them another chance BUT NO MORE. They do not deserve to be given any chance. The offer poor service and are unresponsive.

Can't wait to have your inbox overflowing with SPAM? Make an order through this despicable company and you too can count on it.

DO NO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

I'm having the same issue with Spam.Since ordering flowers for my wife on Valentine's Day they were sending lots of Spam.

I unsubscribed a few weeks ago and then started getting triple the Spam. I received 12 Spam from FTD.com in the first 36 hours, followed by 3 to 4 a day since.

I verified the address to make sure they were truly from FTD.I have now setup a Spam filter for FTD and will never purchase from them again.

Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1256455

You are absolutely right. Nothing stops FTD from bombing with emails.

I, too, was unhappy with them and this is the final straw.

Wow...FTD is pathetic.I agree with all the negative comments here.

FTD will NOT allow you to unsubscribe. This is what their "ten times a day" spam indicates...

"Please do not reply to this email. If you do not wish to receive our exclusive email offers and updates, please unsubscribe.

© FTD Companies, Inc."

Unfortunately, there is never a link...so it is impossible to unsubscribe.

I had to go into my email settings and BLOCK ftd.com.

And I am not exaggerating...I get 10+ emails from FTD daily.Do they really think this will increase the likelihood that I'll purchase from them ever again?!

Stay away from FTD.

Can Verify, I've unsubscribed 2 times so far and they just sent me another "Super secret sale email only" email. With prices like theirs, of course there's always multiple "sales" and "promotions" going on...deceitful practice.

I got FTD to let me go by posting the message below on the FTD Flowers Facebook page again and again.

FTD promised to take me off their spam list, and I'm still getting spam emails from FTD.

Maybe FTD should fix the "unsubscribe" link in their spam emails.

But it's all about the money.The group that sends out the spam emails gets paid based on the number of "subscribers".

If people "unubscribe" then their funding shrinks. So either they boke the "unsubscribe" link on theire spam emails on purpose, or they just let it say broken so that their "subscriber" numbers stay up and their funding stays higher.

FTD spends a ton of money to advertise, but their really poor service and then getting buried in their spam emails afterwards really sucks.

I will deal with any other florist but never FTD again. It is not my first experience of such poor service from FTD. Last time I decided not to deal with FTD but chose to give them another chance BUT NO MORE.

They do not deserve to be given another chance. The offer poor service and are unresponsive to request to remove people from their spam list. Can't wait to have your inbox overflowing with SPAM? Make an order through this despicable company and you too can count on it to go on forever.

Your inbox will never be empty again. YOU CAN TELL THEM TO "UNSUBSCRIBE" YOU AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, BUT THE SPAMS KEEP ON COMING.

DO NO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.If you...

Titusville, Florida, United States #937942

So you want to unsubscribe?

I called their 800 number after continuing to get spammed following an unsubscribe effort on their website.I clearly got a 3rd world service rep who, after hearing my request, said 'So you'd like to unsubscribe?' Yes, I would.

'Ok, can I have your phone number?' No, I won't give you that. 'Ok, so you want to unsubscribe?' YES, I WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE! 'I see, so you are getting emails from FTD?' 'Yes' 'And you want to unsubscribe?' Are you kidding me?!?!?!? I wasn't convinced that I was even speaking to a human being!

These people are beyond incompetent!

After more fun, I hung up and called back. I got someone who asked for info like my phone number which I, again, refused to provide, but eventually she claimed that I've been removed.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.If it brings another 3 spam emails, I'll be contacting the BBB.

Yacolt, Washington, United States #774170

The same thing happened to me.I receive as many as three email spam ads a day, each and everyday.

I have tried to unsubscribe so many time now I have lost count.FTC is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Orange Park, Florida, United States #773185

just submitted a bbb complaint.

same issue.i've unsubscribed 4 times now.

still get 2 emails a day from FTD.

Los Angeles, California, United States #724862

Whenever I empty my spam mailbox the FTD emails are a good reminder to never, ever do business with that company again.