Ftd - HORRIBLE! NEVER USE THEM! Delivered day after and was 1/3 the bouquet I ordered!
Never use this company!This was honestly the most frustrating situation I've ever had to deal with.
First of all, my order was supposed to be delivered on 2/14/13 (Valentine's Day) and I did receive an e-mail confirming that it was DELIVERED at 5:20pm. I then sat patiently waiting for my boyfriend to call and act surprised about receiving his bouquet, but that call never came. It didn't come because the flowers weren't actually delivered. So then, at 6:35pm I called FTD's 1800 number and spoke to a very nice and helpful customer service agent.
She informed me that they were so sorry about my order not being delivered but that the delivery van was no longer making deliveries due to many businesses being closed after 5pm (my boyfriends company is open until 9pm). She stated that the flowers would be delivered again the next day with an upgrade to compensate for the inconvenience. I gladly agreed and we left it at that. Then today rolled around and my boyfriend did not receive his delivery until 5:15pm.
At this point, the work day is almost over again. But that wasn't even my main issue. The main problem was that the bouquet I ordered, was clearly not the one delivered, mind you it was also supposed to be upgraded at this point. I ordered the Lasting Romance bouquet and it's supposed to be this big bouquet with roses, lilies, and baby carnations in a beautiful red vase.
My boyfriend received a clear mini vase with 6 mini roses and 2 baby carnations. I almost had a heart attack when he sent me the pictures. I really want to be able to show you exactly what I'm talking about so please forward me an e-mail address that I can attach photos too. It's ridiculous.
Then when I called back to speak to another agent and gave her this whole story, her response was, "So let me get this right ma'am, your upset because you were told that your arrangement was going to be upgraded and it wasn't?" I couldn't believe it! I told her to forget about the upgrade! I didn't even receive anything close to what I ordered, let alone something that's been upgraded!
I've just never experienced anything like this in my life, and at the end of the day, the bouquet delivered was embarrassing and I cannot believe they charged me $60 + $20 delivery for this!!!I gladly got a refund!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers on line from FTD.com, paid for the flowers, plus shipping. Within an hour I received a confirmation of the order, indicating it would be delivered the same..."
- "For Mother's Day, I ordered The FTD® Sweet Devotion™ Bouquet by Better Homes and Gardens® - VASE INCLUDED (upgraded to the Best)...it's pretty simple all purple...even if they were to..."
- "FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate. This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake..."
- "I found the prepping for the procedure to be extreamly painfull, and was told that if i kept making noise the doctor would not continue and i would just be..."
- "I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago. It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions..."
- "Our plastic knob cracked and we purchased a replacement knob from GE Parts for $71.50 and when the part arrived it was smaller then the orignal knob and didn't set..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."