Ftd - HORRIBLE! NEVER USE THEM! Delivered day after and was 1/3 the bouquet I ordered!
Never use this company!This was honestly the most frustrating situation I've ever had to deal with.
First of all, my order was supposed to be delivered on 2/14/13 (Valentine's Day) and I did receive an e-mail confirming that it was DELIVERED at 5:20pm. I then sat patiently waiting for my boyfriend to call and act surprised about receiving his bouquet, but that call never came. It didn't come because the flowers weren't actually delivered. So then, at 6:35pm I called FTD's 1800 number and spoke to a very nice and helpful customer service agent.
She informed me that they were so sorry about my order not being delivered but that the delivery van was no longer making deliveries due to many businesses being closed after 5pm (my boyfriends company is open until 9pm). She stated that the flowers would be delivered again the next day with an upgrade to compensate for the inconvenience. I gladly agreed and we left it at that. Then today rolled around and my boyfriend did not receive his delivery until 5:15pm.
At this point, the work day is almost over again. But that wasn't even my main issue. The main problem was that the bouquet I ordered, was clearly not the one delivered, mind you it was also supposed to be upgraded at this point. I ordered the Lasting Romance bouquet and it's supposed to be this big bouquet with roses, lilies, and baby carnations in a beautiful red vase.
My boyfriend received a clear mini vase with 6 mini roses and 2 baby carnations. I almost had a heart attack when he sent me the pictures. I really want to be able to show you exactly what I'm talking about so please forward me an e-mail address that I can attach photos too. It's ridiculous.
Then when I called back to speak to another agent and gave her this whole story, her response was, "So let me get this right ma'am, your upset because you were told that your arrangement was going to be upgraded and it wasn't?" I couldn't believe it! I told her to forget about the upgrade! I didn't even receive anything close to what I ordered, let alone something that's been upgraded!
I've just never experienced anything like this in my life, and at the end of the day, the bouquet delivered was embarrassing and I cannot believe they charged me $60 + $20 delivery for this!!!I gladly got a refund!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants. See picture. The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses..."
- "I ordered a floral arrangement which cost $160. What was delivered was 1/4 of the size and worth about $40. The FTD website described this arrange as "stunning" - it..."
- "I received a photo of what was delivered to her that day. I thought it must have been a joke. First, let me say that after complaining, I was extended a..."
- "I contacted Gardner white about a new sectional I purchased eight months ago. It is a Natuzzi leather sectional and the two main areas where we sit the cushions..."
- "How the FDA has not shut you down, I have no idea. The amount of animal abuse your workers perform is outrageous. This is not just being rough with the..."
- "Our plastic knob cracked and we purchased a replacement knob from GE Parts for $71.50 and when the part arrived it was smaller then the orignal knob and didn't set..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."