FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate.This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake of using them - last time!
I ordered the BHG Deep Emotions Bouquet - Premium Upgrade. It was supposed to have bright pink & peach roses, spray roses, green berries & lily grass. The mess that was delivered had pale pink roses and one dozen carnation. No spray roses or lily grass and the arrangement looked anything but professional.
When I called FTD they said they have the right to "substitute".
I tried calling the "florist" ftd used to make this bouquet and it turns out it was Stop & Shop - a supermarket!!Never again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..."
- "Ordered a birthday gift for my mother. The Better Homes and Garden Gardenia with white washed metal container. No container. It was shipped in the flimsy..."
- "I ordered the Sweetheart bouquet, which was supposed to be 10 stems of red roses filled with other green plants. See picture. The courier delivered an arrangement of red roses..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "Got an estimate from a plumber. Paid him 1/2 up front. The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people...."