FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate.This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake of using them - last time!
I ordered the BHG Deep Emotions Bouquet - Premium Upgrade. It was supposed to have bright pink & peach roses, spray roses, green berries & lily grass. The mess that was delivered had pale pink roses and one dozen carnation. No spray roses or lily grass and the arrangement looked anything but professional.
When I called FTD they said they have the right to "substitute".
I tried calling the "florist" ftd used to make this bouquet and it turns out it was Stop & Shop - a supermarket!!Never again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "SO i order flowers for my mom on mother's day. The only thing that these people got right was the delivery day. the flowers were so gross. They were not..."
- "Picture on website far off the mark as to what *** was delivered! Last time they get my business. See the photos! What a ripoff...."
- "You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company. They offer an..."
- "I went to the melting pit tonight as a nice surprise for my daughter before school starts and I can promise it will be my last time going here. We..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."