2.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement.Come to find out I wasted time picking something out because they sent random flowers to both Mom's that looked like they were going to a teen mom.

Called customer service was on hold for 32 minutes and then was disconnected. If I ordered a black sweater at J Crew and they sent me pink leggings instead I would return it.

Total waste of time and 150 dollars.Never again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of ftd tranquil deluxe bouquet. Ftd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ftd tranquil deluxe bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ftd.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy
Concord, California, United States #1234525

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)