New Haven, Connecticut
2.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement.Come to find out I wasted time picking something out because they sent random flowers to both Mom's that looked like they were going to a teen mom.

Called customer service was on hold for 32 minutes and then was disconnected. If I ordered a black sweater at J Crew and they sent me pink leggings instead I would return it.

Total waste of time and 150 dollars.Never again.

Review about: Ftd Tranquil Deluxe Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy
Concord, California, United States #1234525

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)