1.3
Turnaround Time

I purchased flowers for my mother's bday on Sunday on the website, her bday was yesterday, and had the delivery set for yesterday of course.I text my sister this morning because it is unlike my mother to not at least acknowledge and my sister said they never came.

I call FTD and they said, "Oh, the florist didn't know this was assigned to them." What? You are in the business of delivering flowers for special occasions, how can you continually screw this up? They said they'll deliver them today. They offered me no recourse.

So to review, my mother now thinks I forgot, she is quite sensitive to this stuff, FTD didn't do the job I paid them to do, they don't care because they are a company of soul-less bootlegger's who do not care about people or the services they allegedly provide, and they did nothing to rectify the situation except to say, they called the florist and they can deliver today. So I said great, how nice of them to be able to deliver the flowers a day late, can I re-write the card to say, "Hey Mom, Happy Birthday even though it seems like I don't care because FTD is an incompetent disgusting company who has one job to deliver on special occasions and can't seem to do just that?" She chided me for my attitude and when I asked her how she would feel if she were in my shoes, all she said to me was, well we can just give you a full refund instead.

Disgusting.I honestly hope they go bankrupt and the business folds.

Review about: Ftd Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1327746

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE IT IS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY THE WORST, THE WORST COMPANY TO ORDER FLOWERS.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BUY THEM AT YOUR LOCAL FLORIST AND HAND DELIVER THEM YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE, IF IN ANOTHER CITY.

I GUARANTEE YOU, THAT YOU WILL BE 100% DISAPPOINTED IF YOU ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL BE THE ONLY ONE THAT WON'T HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL BE MISTAKEN.