SO i order flowers for my mom on mother's day.The only thing that these people got right was the delivery day.
the flowers were so gross. They were not the right color, not the right size, the vase was not even the same. They give you the option to basically upgrade, they have good, better and best, i choose the best and they look like *** compared to the good ones online. i do not understand.
I was scammed and I definitely did not get what I paid for.
This was the first time I had ever ordered flowers from FTD, and it will be the last.The first picture is what was delivered, the second is what was suppose to be delivered.
Here is a warning, DO NOT USE FTD.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "I ordered and paid for 2 dozen of roses (catalog # B19-4387 with BEST bouquet option for 24 stems of roses, order # FTL852133)and the flower delivered by FTD was..."
- "Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary. My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me. 7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest,..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be..."
- "maaco of Puyallup are two faced. Took my car in for a paint job, that turned out horrible. Paint cracked and there was overspray on my tires and wheels, even..."
- "We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking. The at that time I already could see..."