FTD sent boxed wilted flowers from Vancouver to be delivered to Summerland
Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland.What she got was a box delivered to her local post office all the way from Vancouver which is 6 hours away.
Flowers were without water for an extended period of time causing them to wilt and become quite stinky. They had to be put outside right away. My mothers birthday was marred by this stressful unpleasant event. FTD should understand the importance of delivering fresh bouquets to the door for these special events.
FTD has completely ruined the joy of sending flowers to our loved ones by using this boxed dry method. It would be so much nicer if they went back to using local florists to arrange and hand deliver these gifts to the door! I am very upset because this even caused so much stress for my mother. She made me promise to NEVER SEND FLOWERS AGAIN.
Its interesting that they removed this exact bouquet off their website as soon as I started my claim.
But I have a copy of order which includes the website origional pictures of the bouquet and I also have a saved picture of the website with this gratitude glimmers by home and garden saved on my phone.If you do an online search you will find lots of pictures of it on google, but you won't find it on their web site as of today.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Pictures were lovely
- Nice colorful website
- Using pay pal for order
- Ordering online
What I disliked
- Failure to deliver as promised
- Flowers came in a box with no water
- Flowers wilted
- Vase and bouquet not what i ordered
- Not delivered to residence
You May Also Like
- "Horrible flowers sent via plane. Came with rotten, moldy flowers and only 6 stems for 59.99 don't use them ..."
- "1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers. 2nd pic..."
- "Just paid $75.00 to have a vase of wilted flowers delivered to my wife's office on her birthday (photo 1) - this bouquet looked nothing like the photo of what..."
- "CYMAX is a scam. They say their office is in Burnaby B.C. Canada and FREE SHIPPING. When you get to the check out the price magically doubles with shipping and..."
- "I returned my defective shoes to Merrell Canada after 6 months of use because they were falling apart. About 1.5 months later they asked me to select a new pair..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."