FTD sent boxed wilted flowers from Vancouver to be delivered to Summerland
Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland.What she got was a box delivered to her local post office all the way from Vancouver which is 6 hours away.
Flowers were without water for an extended period of time causing them to wilt and become quite stinky. They had to be put outside right away. My mothers birthday was marred by this stressful unpleasant event. FTD should understand the importance of delivering fresh bouquets to the door for these special events.
FTD has completely ruined the joy of sending flowers to our loved ones by using this boxed dry method. It would be so much nicer if they went back to using local florists to arrange and hand deliver these gifts to the door! I am very upset because this even caused so much stress for my mother. She made me promise to NEVER SEND FLOWERS AGAIN.
Its interesting that they removed this exact bouquet off their website as soon as I started my claim.
But I have a copy of order which includes the website origional pictures of the bouquet and I also have a saved picture of the website with this gratitude glimmers by home and garden saved on my phone.If you do an online search you will find lots of pictures of it on google, but you won't find it on their web site as of today.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Pictures were lovely
- Nice colorful website
- Using pay pal for order
- Ordering online
What I disliked
- Failure to deliver as promised
- Flowers came in a box with no water
- Flowers wilted
- Vase and bouquet not what i ordered
- Not delivered to residence
You May Also Like
- "A picture is worth a thousand words..first is what was advertised, second is what was received......"
- "Never use this company! This was honestly the most frustrating situation I've ever had to deal with. First of all, my order was supposed to be delivered on 2/14/13..."
- "Horrible flowers sent via plane. Came with rotten, moldy flowers and only 6 stems for 59.99 don't use them ..."
- "Frank showed up at my home after I waited two weeks for the service that his receptionist swore he was proficient in servicing a Canadian made Insta-Flame gas fireplace. After..."
- "This guy GEORGE9785 an ebay seller that has zero patience and a bad temper began spamming me with email that contains threats and foul language because I did not leave..."
- "I returned my defective shoes to Merrell Canada after 6 months of use because they were falling apart. About 1.5 months later they asked me to select a new pair..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."