Summerland, British Columbia
Featured Not resolved
1.7
Style and Design

Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland.What she got was a box delivered to her local post office all the way from Vancouver which is 6 hours away.

Flowers were without water for an extended period of time causing them to wilt and become quite stinky. They had to be put outside right away. My mothers birthday was marred by this stressful unpleasant event. FTD should understand the importance of delivering fresh bouquets to the door for these special events.

FTD has completely ruined the joy of sending flowers to our loved ones by using this boxed dry method. It would be so much nicer if they went back to using local florists to arrange and hand deliver these gifts to the door! I am very upset because this even caused so much stress for my mother. She made me promise to NEVER SEND FLOWERS AGAIN.

Its interesting that they removed this exact bouquet off their website as soon as I started my claim.

But I have a copy of order which includes the website origional pictures of the bouquet and I also have a saved picture of the website with this gratitude glimmers by home and garden saved on my phone.If you do an online search you will find lots of pictures of it on google, but you won't find it on their web site as of today.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ftd arrangement from Ftd and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12900 and wants Ftd to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failure to deliver as promised, flowers came in a box with no water, flowers wilted and vase and bouquet not what i ordered. Author liked the most pictures were lovely and nice colorful website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ftd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments