FTD Online ordering

130 of 501 Ftd reviews

Update added by user May 12, 2015

Husband noticed he had a missed call from Grace this morning and returned her call. According to her, because of the holiday (which was Sunday, not Monday) the orders were mixed up.

Original review posted by user May 12, 2015

Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary.My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me.

7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest, thrown together mess, I've ever seen. What my husband paid and what I received didn't match up. Orange roses, some other ugly little flowers that couldn't breathe because there was too much Babies Breathe. I wouldn't have taken this to put on a grave site.

His enclosed card said it was an anniversary gift, but obviously this didn't even cause someone to recheck the order and assure it was correct. I felt like whomever put it together took an "Oh, well" attitude. When you order online, they don't tell you which florist the flowers will be coming from and I didn't take it out on the delivery guy but I was hurt. He actually saw the hurt on my face and said he was sorry but all he does is delivery them.

Terrence ordered them at 11 AM, I'm hungry as *** and wondering what's the hold up with our dinner plans when he finally had to confess about the flowers.He said he had called a few times to see what the hold up was. 7 PM this garbage shows up! My husband was furious and I've never seen him so angry in the 25 years I've known him. This almost ruined my day.

He could have picked them up himself but paid the delivery fee just to surprise me. I was heartsick but it wan't his fault. FTD, you almost ruined a wonderful milestone but I love my husband so I didn't let it ruin 20 years of memories and happiness. However, I will never entrust your services for anything again.

When it really mattered, you dropped the ball.

I added a photo of what my husband ordered, I was so unhappy and shocked, I didn't take a photo of what I received.But as you see, there isn't anything orange in this arrangement!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Wedding Anniversary Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #634753 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ftd? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
130 of 501 Ftd reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ftd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ftd.
Filing a new complaint about
×