Update added by user May 12, 2015
Husband noticed he had a missed call from Grace this morning and returned her call. According to her, because of the holiday (which was Sunday, not Monday) the orders were mixed up.
Original review posted by user May 12, 2015
Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary.My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me.
7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest, thrown together mess, I've ever seen. What my husband paid and what I received didn't match up. Orange roses, some other ugly little flowers that couldn't breathe because there was too much Babies Breathe. I wouldn't have taken this to put on a grave site.
His enclosed card said it was an anniversary gift, but obviously this didn't even cause someone to recheck the order and assure it was correct. I felt like whomever put it together took an "Oh, well" attitude. When you order online, they don't tell you which florist the flowers will be coming from and I didn't take it out on the delivery guy but I was hurt. He actually saw the hurt on my face and said he was sorry but all he does is delivery them.
Terrence ordered them at 11 AM, I'm hungry as *** and wondering what's the hold up with our dinner plans when he finally had to confess about the flowers.He said he had called a few times to see what the hold up was. 7 PM this garbage shows up! My husband was furious and I've never seen him so angry in the 25 years I've known him. This almost ruined my day.
He could have picked them up himself but paid the delivery fee just to surprise me. I was heartsick but it wan't his fault. FTD, you almost ruined a wonderful milestone but I love my husband so I didn't let it ruin 20 years of memories and happiness. However, I will never entrust your services for anything again.
When it really mattered, you dropped the ball.
I added a photo of what my husband ordered, I was so unhappy and shocked, I didn't take a photo of what I received.But as you see, there isn't anything orange in this arrangement!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Wedding Anniversary Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "If I could give a 0 or negative rating I would. Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! BEWARE!!!! I ordered a Valentine's arrangement for my GF and the flowers..."
- "I have an FTD membership. However, they did not allow me to use my free shipping that comes with the membership because all arrangement were discounted 10% for the..."
- "On 2 January 2009 I purchased a sofa at the Dump in Hampton Virginia. The dump is a subsidiary of Haynes Furniture. Within months of the purchase, the three bottom..."
- "I purchased this sofa and chair&1/2 and not even 2 yrs later all the leather started feeling off. I had insurance and that was told it was normal wear and..."
- "Bought matching couch, love seat and recliner. Over $10,000. On the love seat the fabric is twisting coming forward mis-shaping and sagging of the whole back. A..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."