Resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 12, 2015

Husband noticed he had a missed call from Grace this morning and returned her call. According to her, because of the holiday (which was Sunday, not Monday) the orders were mixed up.

Original review posted by user May 12, 2015

Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary.My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me.

7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest, thrown together mess, I've ever seen. What my husband paid and what I received didn't match up. Orange roses, some other ugly little flowers that couldn't breathe because there was too much Babies Breathe. I wouldn't have taken this to put on a grave site.

His enclosed card said it was an anniversary gift, but obviously this didn't even cause someone to recheck the order and assure it was correct. I felt like whomever put it together took an "Oh, well" attitude. When you order online, they don't tell you which florist the flowers will be coming from and I didn't take it out on the delivery guy but I was hurt. He actually saw the hurt on my face and said he was sorry but all he does is delivery them.

Terrence ordered them at 11 AM, I'm hungry as *** and wondering what's the hold up with our dinner plans when he finally had to confess about the flowers.He said he had called a few times to see what the hold up was. 7 PM this garbage shows up! My husband was furious and I've never seen him so angry in the 25 years I've known him. This almost ruined my day.

He could have picked them up himself but paid the delivery fee just to surprise me. I was heartsick but it wan't his fault. FTD, you almost ruined a wonderful milestone but I love my husband so I didn't let it ruin 20 years of memories and happiness. However, I will never entrust your services for anything again.

When it really mattered, you dropped the ball.

I added a photo of what my husband ordered, I was so unhappy and shocked, I didn't take a photo of what I received.But as you see, there isn't anything orange in this arrangement!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ftd arrangement. Ftd needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ftd arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ftd.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments