Update added by user May 12, 2015
Husband noticed he had a missed call from Grace this morning and returned her call. According to her, because of the holiday (which was Sunday, not Monday) the orders were mixed up.
Original review posted by user May 12, 2015
Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary.My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me.
7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest, thrown together mess, I've ever seen. What my husband paid and what I received didn't match up. Orange roses, some other ugly little flowers that couldn't breathe because there was too much Babies Breathe. I wouldn't have taken this to put on a grave site.
His enclosed card said it was an anniversary gift, but obviously this didn't even cause someone to recheck the order and assure it was correct. I felt like whomever put it together took an "Oh, well" attitude. When you order online, they don't tell you which florist the flowers will be coming from and I didn't take it out on the delivery guy but I was hurt. He actually saw the hurt on my face and said he was sorry but all he does is delivery them.
Terrence ordered them at 11 AM, I'm hungry as *** and wondering what's the hold up with our dinner plans when he finally had to confess about the flowers.He said he had called a few times to see what the hold up was. 7 PM this garbage shows up! My husband was furious and I've never seen him so angry in the 25 years I've known him. This almost ruined my day.
He could have picked them up himself but paid the delivery fee just to surprise me. I was heartsick but it wan't his fault. FTD, you almost ruined a wonderful milestone but I love my husband so I didn't let it ruin 20 years of memories and happiness. However, I will never entrust your services for anything again.
When it really mattered, you dropped the ball.
I added a photo of what my husband ordered, I was so unhappy and shocked, I didn't take a photo of what I received.But as you see, there isn't anything orange in this arrangement!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Wedding Anniversary Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42..."
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement. Come to find out I wasted..."
- "1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers. 2nd pic..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Took my Morkie to be groomed they shaved him down to the pink skin and left his tail and face untouched. He was still dirty! Needless to say they..."
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "I purchased this sofa and chair&1/2 and not even 2 yrs later all the leather started feeling off. I had insurance and that was told it was normal wear and..."