Update added by user May 12, 2015
Husband noticed he had a missed call from Grace this morning and returned her call. According to her, because of the holiday (which was Sunday, not Monday) the orders were mixed up.
Original review posted by user May 12, 2015
Yesterday was my 20 year wedding anniversary.My husband ordered a beautiful arrangement for me.
7 hours later, after cancelling a dinner reservation, the guy shows up with the ugliest, thrown together mess, I've ever seen. What my husband paid and what I received didn't match up. Orange roses, some other ugly little flowers that couldn't breathe because there was too much Babies Breathe. I wouldn't have taken this to put on a grave site.
His enclosed card said it was an anniversary gift, but obviously this didn't even cause someone to recheck the order and assure it was correct. I felt like whomever put it together took an "Oh, well" attitude. When you order online, they don't tell you which florist the flowers will be coming from and I didn't take it out on the delivery guy but I was hurt. He actually saw the hurt on my face and said he was sorry but all he does is delivery them.
Terrence ordered them at 11 AM, I'm hungry as *** and wondering what's the hold up with our dinner plans when he finally had to confess about the flowers.He said he had called a few times to see what the hold up was. 7 PM this garbage shows up! My husband was furious and I've never seen him so angry in the 25 years I've known him. This almost ruined my day.
He could have picked them up himself but paid the delivery fee just to surprise me. I was heartsick but it wan't his fault. FTD, you almost ruined a wonderful milestone but I love my husband so I didn't let it ruin 20 years of memories and happiness. However, I will never entrust your services for anything again.
When it really mattered, you dropped the ball.
I added a photo of what my husband ordered, I was so unhappy and shocked, I didn't take a photo of what I received.But as you see, there isn't anything orange in this arrangement!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Wedding Anniversary Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement. Come to find out I wasted..."
- "Hello, I'm pretty dissatisfied with the quality of the flowers that I purchased. What my girlfriend received looks nothing like what was pictured on their website.What I ordered was "The..."
- "I received a photo of what was delivered to her that day. I thought it must have been a joke. First, let me say that after complaining, I was extended a..."
- "I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order! The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT..."
- "On 2 January 2009 I purchased a sofa at the Dump in Hampton Virginia. The dump is a subsidiary of Haynes Furniture. Within months of the purchase, the three bottom..."
- "One year ago I used Behr Deck paint to finish off my deck, and this is what it looks one year later. Very disappointing. ..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."