Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I had ordered from FTD early enough that there should have been no problem delivering my order as promised.First of all my Mother is 83 and still drives from Renton,Wa.

to Downtown Seattle 3 days a week to work.We were getting concerned about her driving because for the last 5 yrs. she has had trouble sleeping.Well she goes dancing every Friday night and 3 weeks ago she tripped on her partners foot and broke her hip.After a 2 week stay at a rehab facility she is at my brothers house as he is able to stay at home if he needs to.The first 6 weeks are critical in recovery after a break like hers.This is one tough woman.She didnt even want any painkillers the night of her mishap.Compared to her im a big wussy as I have skeletal problems of my own. My brother who lives in Tennessee flew in to help last last thurs.This is the first time we kids had all been together in the last 5yrs. Well I had ordered a dozen long stem assorted Roses along with a way over priced 4-piece box of chocolates.I reciieved the shipping conformation that my order had shipped and would be delivered Mothers Day.I started to get worried at 3pm when they hadnt arrived.I called FTD customer service and was assured everything was OK.IFTD customer service is located in India where people there dont get the importance of a day for all our moms.I was concerned.I asked for the contact number of the florist who I( assumed was making the delivery.I was told that they cant give me the the number and that they had till 8PM local time to make the delivery.I would have willingly gone and met the delivery driver to get my order.We had a bunch of people over that arent relatives but good friends.Only my youngest brother knew what I was planning and thank god.I was left to stew and worry that my order wasnt going to arrive for the next 5hrs and tried to relax.At 7:30 I received an e-mail stating that my order would be delayed a day.Also they wrote that they had tried my contact number ,but got no response.It was a bold-faced lie.The never called me.FTD is devious and will never get a thought when considering purchases such as these.I called customer service after the e-mail and was smoking hot.I apologized to the rep answering my call.FTD left him hung -out to dry.He stated how sorry he was and issued me a refund.Ill believe it when I see it.Dont trust FTD ever.They failed miserably and lied to top it all off.

Here is the copy of the e-mail Thank you for your recent purchase from FTD.COM . Please accept our sincere apologies. We regret to inform you that there is a one day delay in the delivery of your gift. We apologize for notification of this inconvenience via e-mail, but we were unable to reach you at the phone number you provided when placing your order.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for choosing FTD.COM.

If you have any questions about your order, please call 1-800-SEND-FTD (1-800-736-3383) Sincerely, Tamela Email us via this link: http://www.ftd.com/custserv/email.epl?type=email&AID=orderinquiries&nextpage=orderinquiries Call us: 1-800-SEND-FTD (1-800-736-3383) (Toll-free in the U.S.and Canada)

Review about: Ftd Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments