Turnaround Time

1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers.

2nd pic is what I actually got. Yes yellow roses mixed with cheap pink carnations, some kind of cheap spring flowers like lilies, daisies and palm fronds

3rdpic is what I got from a local florist (not ftd) for much less $, and are gorgeous

But the story is that it was my moms 70th birthday and they were promised to be delivered 4/6/16. They never came so I cancelled the order when they offered to deliver a day late for 10% off!

Their subcontracted florist never got the message and delivered them not only a day late, but at 6:30pm!

So not only are they a day and a half late but they are worth about half what I paid in appearance

The 3rd pic is what I did to ensure my mom got her flowers from another reputable florist which are beautiful and less$$.

I haven't got my refund yet but I'd never use these guys again at ftd.

Use a well reviewed local florist and don't risk ftd ruining your special occasion !!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ftd happy times bouquet from Ftd and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ftd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ftd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments