Ftd Happy Times Bouquet Review

59 of 501 Ftd reviews

1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers.

2nd pic is what I actually got. Yes yellow roses mixed with cheap pink carnations, some kind of cheap spring flowers like lilies, daisies and palm fronds

3rdpic is what I got from a local florist (not ftd) for much less $, and are gorgeous

But the story is that it was my moms 70th birthday and they were promised to be delivered 4/6/16. They never came so I cancelled the order when they offered to deliver a day late for 10% off!

Their subcontracted florist never got the message and delivered them not only a day late, but at 6:30pm!

So not only are they a day and a half late but they are worth about half what I paid in appearance

The 3rd pic is what I did to ensure my mom got her flowers from another reputable florist which are beautiful and less$$.

I haven't got my refund yet but I'd never use these guys again at ftd.

Use a well reviewed local florist and don't risk ftd ruining your special occasion !!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Happy Times Bouquet Upgraded Better Version With More Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #825890

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ftd? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
59 of 501 Ftd reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ftd. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ftd.
Filing a new complaint about
×