1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers.
2nd pic is what I actually got. Yes yellow roses mixed with cheap pink carnations, some kind of cheap spring flowers like lilies, daisies and palm fronds
3rdpic is what I got from a local florist (not ftd) for much less $, and are gorgeous
But the story is that it was my moms 70th birthday and they were promised to be delivered 4/6/16. They never came so I cancelled the order when they offered to deliver a day late for 10% off!
Their subcontracted florist never got the message and delivered them not only a day late, but at 6:30pm!
So not only are they a day and a half late but they are worth about half what I paid in appearance
The 3rd pic is what I did to ensure my mom got her flowers from another reputable florist which are beautiful and less$$.
I haven't got my refund yet but I'd never use these guys again at ftd.
Use a well reviewed local florist and don't risk ftd ruining your special occasion !!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a nice flower bouquet to be delivered to my wife on our anniversary as I was going to be out of town. By 6pm, they still had..."
- "They tried calling me with an issue with my order. I could not understand the person who called & left a message. I couldn't understand the 2 people I tried..."
- "For Mother's Day I received a flowers from my Son and his family and Just like most people he works very hard for his pay check. Any florist should..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Too whom it may concern. Staying at M-6 #378 When I checked in at 1pm water was off and stayed off until past 5:30 that afternoon. Also construction people still..."
- "Over the weekend I went to Filibertos and purchased 1 super nacho and 1 carne asada burrito total, according to my receipt was $17.26, Monday morning I checked and it..."
- "It was my 5th Anniversary and my truck driving husband called FDE. They promised same day delivery-Not! He told them lillies-Not 1 lilly in bouquet. He told..."