Style and Design
Turnaround Time

They tried calling me with an issue with my order.I could not understand the person who called & left a message.

I couldn't understand the 2 people I tried calling to inquire about my order. I asked to speak to a manager who speaks proper English, & was put on hold for 20 min. I never did get to talk to someone about my order. These flowers were for someone dealing with cancer & I shouldn't have to deal with poor customer service.

Seriously, dealing with FTD was extremely disheartening & disappointing.

They did finally call back the following evening. Spoke to 2 more people I could barely understand. The "manager" promised a bigger, better bouquet.

They lied. My friend got a bouquet with carnations & the bouquet was supposed to have roses in it!!!! They gave her a cheaper bouquet!!! They also delivered it 2 days late!!!

So livid with this company! I will never ever use them again! Do not use them!!! Below is the smaller bouquet that is missing roses.

This is what $63 is supposed to get you????Biggest rip off ever!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of ftd flowers. Ftd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ftd flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ftd.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments