Nederland, Texas
Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I ordered my wife's valentine day flowers.I ordered the sweetheart exquisite araingement which was to have 7 red roses and 7 red carnations.

What she received was an araingment that looked similar with only 4 red roses and 9 carnations. The height and width were described as 16" high and 12" wide. What was received was not even 13" high and 7" wide. Very poor customer service and after being on the phone with FTD for about 45 minutes I had the local florist who made the araingement pick it up and the order was canceled for a full refund.

The local florist even argued that delivery charges would apply which I reminded they had the description of the araingement and they failed to deliver what was ordered.*** poor service and no I will NEVER use FTD again nor will I use the local florist either.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ftd and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ftd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Ftd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

#1111981

At least you got A rose, my husband sent me the same bouquet and I got 16 *** carnations ONLY. Nothing else. Such ***.