1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my aunt bc her boyfriend of 10 years passed away.This looks absolutely NOTHING like the picture from which I ordered.

It looks like someone picked random flowers from their back yard and threw them in a vase. I guess it happens to be sad flowers for a sad occasion. I am writing this review in hopes that no one makes the same mistake I made. It isn't about the cost, it's about the fact that this is wasted money and I feel as though I should apologize to my aunt for this disaster.

I am contacting BBB about this issue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of flowers. Ftd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ftd.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

May I know what BBB stands for?I am a local FTD florist in Manila.

FTD still has to pay me more than US$1000 for the flowers I delivered since last April, and they just keep on ignoring my emails asking them to pay me.Now that I know they dont pay well and cuts 50-60% from your sales, they give me lesser order.