TIM AT RANCHVIEW FLORIST HIRED 28 DRIVERS TO DELIVER VD FLOWERS WND DIDNT TRAIN US AT ALL JUST GAVE US FLOWERS WITH ADDRESSES AND SAID GO DELIVER.WE HAD PHONY ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS, DELIVERYS THAT WERE CANCELLED 2 WEEKS PRIOR, AND SO MUCH MORE, WE WERE DELIVERING FLOWERS ON sUNDAY STILL,
NOW HE WONT PAY NONE OF US EVEN AFTER WE HAVE A SIGNED CONTRACT STATING HE WOULD PAY 5 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER VDAY.
we have tried to contact him and he tottaly ignores us.
We have families to support and this is our annual extra income gig.he is a ripoff and a ***
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Husband ordered a Valentines Day bouquet of flowers for me from FTD.COM. He upgraded to a larger version of the order on their website. What I received..."
- "I ordered a beautiful looking bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day from FTD and paid two premiums on top of the already overpriced flora: one premium for extra flowers and..."
- "I ordered flowers on line from FTD.com, paid for the flowers, plus shipping. Within an hour I received a confirmation of the order, indicating it would be delivered the same..."
- "Instagc.com itself is not a scam. The website is great if you want to earn a little of extra spending money. Its the people running the site that are the..."
- "Today my wife and I in our seventies made our Daily visit to Taco Bell, as we got to the drive thru there were no cars in. front of us...."
- "Where to begin.. Magee, MS.. First, I payed for express delivery on a next day delivery 8 am. The flowers were finally delivered at 10:15 am. Sorry, but that's..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."