Seattle, Washington

It was my Anniversary and so i decided to order my wife flowers and as a surprise have them delivered to work , Ftd customer service said no problem..

Related: Ftd Delivery Service Review

She will love them and have them tomorrow on your anniversary.Very next day they completly failed to deliver them .

I called customer service to ask what happened? They said they tried to call her 6 times, i asked are you a flower delivery or flower phone service and told me they will deliver them tomorrow. Tomorow is not my anniversary and when you want to surprise some one with flowers you dont call there office 6 times !

I told them she would be there at work during this time frame 8-430 all day and they completly messed up my surprise!thanks FTD for being the worst company i have had to deal with your customer service is horrible and filled with excuses and ruiningnmy wedding anniversary surprise !

1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ftd Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)