1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

It was my Anniversary and so i decided to order my wife flowers and as a surprise have them delivered to work , Ftd customer service said no problem..

She will love them and have them tomorrow on your anniversary.Very next day they completly failed to deliver them .

I called customer service to ask what happened? They said they tried to call her 6 times, i asked are you a flower delivery or flower phone service and told me they will deliver them tomorrow. Tomorow is not my anniversary and when you want to surprise some one with flowers you dont call there office 6 times !

I told them she would be there at work during this time frame 8-430 all day and they completly messed up my surprise!thanks FTD for being the worst company i have had to deal with your customer service is horrible and filled with excuses and ruiningnmy wedding anniversary surprise !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ftd delivery service. Ftd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ftd delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ftd.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy
Concord, California, United States #1234497

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)