1.7
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I've been married less than a year so I order flowers, ballon, candy, and a bear from FTD about a week ago.Today Friday the 13th they were suppose to be delivered.

After waiting hour after hour they were not delivered and after 3 phones calls they offer nothing but an "apology bouquet" to be delivered 3 days after Valentine's Day. Did she me research and found out the "local" florist they choose for delivery doesn't even deliver to my zip code. Without a doubt the worst service ever.

Told my wife after receive this apology I'm posting everywhere.This company could care less about people.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ftd delivery service from Ftd. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ftd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ftd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments