I ordered flowers for a loved ones funeral and they nevered arrived at the funeral home, the day of the wake I called FTD and they appologized and asked if i would like them to be sent somewhere else i said yes, i gave them the name and address of the church and low and behold the flowers were never delivered after they assured me that they would, they told me that they would call me when the delivery was made and never did.I called FTD three times wondering where the flowers were.

I guess i was an *** for trusting FTD.Never ever again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with dispicable and stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to fulfill my order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ftd delivery service. Ftd needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ftd delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ftd.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

mlevkovsy
Concord, California, United States #1234509

hey there!

I totally feel your frustration, not only is it super expensive it's also impossible to get ahold of anybody.

Just wanted to let you know there is a better way. I built this app called Spoil, and the delivery is same-day (at $5 flat), and not only can you send flowers that are way more affordable, but you can also send cupcakes, doughnuts and other goodies.

Let me know what you think :)