I ordered flowers for same day delivery and it did not happen.So they assured me they would be delivered today by 3:00 p.m.!

Nope didn't happen so I call customer service to find out why! I was told one florist couldn't do it and the other one was out of my area. I live in Lexington Ky. A fairly big city, and they told me they couldn't do this.

Had I not called I would have never known she didn't get the flowers as she is retired now!Poor customer services I will never use this company again!

Review about: Ftd Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

I ordered from FTD and it was clearly stated as $39.99 before I hit the OK button.Just afterwards, I see that they added approximately $20 for shipping - from a local florist!

They soon found out that they tangled with the wrong customer.

They gave me a hard time in cancelling the order and getting me my money back, until I told them I plan on contacting the Better Business Bureau and other regulatory agencies. They then grudgingly stated they would do this refund, and I made them put it in writing or there would be legal action. I believe their practice of not showing the final cost before you authorize it is illegal. I have also alerted my credit card company to stop their charges.

People need to complain when coming across any crooked company attempting to cheat others, including from this once respected company. The more people who complain about FTD, the better. But don't only do it here, make sure to let the government know about it. Also, all that business they are losing from the customers they attempted to cheat, those reading these blogs, and the recommendations they could have received and the extra business from those shows how moronic and short sighted they are to even attempt the cheat.

FTD is more like an STD, a virus that spreads unless stopped.

I didn't let them get away with it, and neither should you.

Maybe after seeing the poor ratings of their company, management will finally get a clue on ho to conduct...