Ordered flowers on a Wed for delivery on Friday.Delivery fee of $19.95 (wow).

Turned out, flowers were being FED Ex'd from California to Iowa. On Friday, flowers no showed. Contacted customer service who said "they'll be there by 4:30". Told her tracking# indicated they were in Memphis 2 hours ago and nowhere close to Iowa.

Customer Service said "trust me". Five mins later, customer service called me back (kudos) to tell me I was right and flowers weren't going to get there as requested. Business not open on Saturday to accept flowers. Asked rep to see if local florist could fulfill order.

Was told I could cancel order and resubmit. WHAT??? You guys screwed up...you make it right. But no go.

Finally had to cancel entire order and go to plan B.

I will NEVER EVER EVER use this company again.BUYER BEWARE!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ftd flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Ftd needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ftd flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ftd.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

Similar experience.Ordered flowers for my girlfriends birthday and paid $30 to deliver on time.

They failed to deliver which was embarrassing. Then asked if I'd like the order to be delivered at a future date or if I'd like to cancel order.

I pointed out that I'd paid for a service which wasn't provided so by implication they had cancelled the order without telling me.I won't use them again and will pay more to use another provider in future.