I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ.The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of the way up.
It will be a cold summer day in AZ.Before he orders from them again, I'm sure!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What I ordered for my wife on our anniversary. This is what they a similar substitute. Then try calling good luck getting to speak with someone not in India. ..."
- "My Name is Hayfa Klaus 3701 Tanglewilde Houston TX 77063 Cell 713-367-2417 I am so disappointed so sick and so tired of your horrible and poorly service this is unbelievable..."
- "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..."
- "Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me? Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl"...."
- "I ordered $78.00 worth of flowers you can look at the pictures and see what my 80 year old Grandmother was suppose to get and what she really got. I..."
- "I purchased a couch from them Oct 2014. After calling them several times, the couch finally arrived in Dec or Jan. When we received it, it had a missing leg..."
- "As I stated in my previous review about being charged 3 times vs once, this was such a horrible time for it to happen. The funds were out my account..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."