Hollister, Missouri

I received a Mother's Day bouquet today from my son in AZ.The Rose petals had brown edges and the fill flowers were a brown, rotted slime about 1/3 of the way up.

Sickening.

It will be a cold summer day in AZ.Before he orders from them again, I'm sure!!

Review about: Ftd Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ftd?

Comments

I had the exact same experience today; brown edges on the roses, the stock fill was old, broken and slimey.One would think that for the price the flowers would be fresher.

Since both my spouse and I have worked in retail flower shops we know what these should look like and they don't!

This is the last time I buy from FTD.Order #E3168079

Review about Ftd Valentines Day Flowers from Nederland, Texas Ftd "I ordered my wife's valentine day flowers. I ordered the sweetheart exquisite araingement which was to have 7 red roses and 7 red carnations. What she received was an araingment..." Read more Ftd  Tranquil Deluxe Bouquet Review from New Haven, Connecticut Ftd "I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement. Come to find out I wasted..." Read more Ftd - Received HORRIBLE flowers NOTHING like the picture!! Ftd "Ordered flowers for a good friends mothers funeral & was completely embarrassed by what was delivered! First of all, I did not receive confirmation that the flowers were delivered and..." Read more FTD sent boxed wilted flowers from Vancouver to be delivered to Summerland Ftd "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more