Ftd Better Homes And Gardens Blooming Tranquility Gardenia Plant Plant Review from Massillon, Ohio
Ordered a birthday gift for my mother.The Better Homes and Garden Gardenia with white washed metal container.
No container. It was shipped in the flimsy plastic pot. See below.
Called customer service and was told it was a substitute.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Better Homes And Gardens Tranquility Gardenia Plant
- Better Homes And Gardens Blooming Tranquility Gardenia Plant Plant
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers and balloons for husband's birthday. They delivered them a day early. What was delivered for the flowers was cheap and sad looking--nothing like the fully upgrade $65 charge..."
- "My Name is Hayfa Klaus 3701 Tanglewilde Houston TX 77063 Cell 713-367-2417 I am so disappointed so sick and so tired of your horrible and poorly service this is unbelievable..."
- "Very disappointed . The costumer service is so disrespectful . The picture will say for itself. ..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I just opened a box of Ritz Bits and found a large clump of hardened peanut butter substance in it. The expiration date is Dec. 7, 2015. The UPC code..."
- "Horrible.doesn't look like picture. Made very cheaply. Took 4 months to ship after an email that they were shipped 3 months ago so I thought they were lost. No response..."
- "I asked for a fade, straight up, with a 1 inch hand cut. Every time I go there, I regret it. This one takes the cake. ..."